All reviews cork city lovely hotel leisure centre bar restaurant leisure club on arrival the nicest hotels lovely touch coffee machine every member of staff steep hill top class two night stay from start to finish stayed for one night last weekend would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I visited this spa last week and I had the best facial with fabulous results.
My skin felt revived and the therapist added ingredients to my skin that worked wonders, I will be rebooking my Dermaviduals very soon, it's the prefect combination of relaxing facial with results to follow and all staff very professional and welcoming.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Tara T, Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear NMCIreland,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our spa.
I am thrilled to see your enjoyed your treatment with us we do have an incredible team in our Spa & they will be delighted to hear of your praise.

Indeed the dermaviduals facial is a must try, you wont be sorry.
We will see you very soon no doubt.

Kind regards,
Tara Thornton
Reception & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I stayed here for two nights in May for a work trip and was very impressed. The rooms are large, luxurious and incredibly comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Views from the Panorama Bistro and Terrance are really incredible - try to get here around sunset to get the view as night falls and the city lights up. I unfortunately didn't have time to visit the spa but have heard from colleagues who stayed there before that it's excellent. A superb experience overall, I'll definitely return for a personal trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Tara T, Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear NEgan77,

Many thanks for such a kind review. We are thrilled to see that our newly refurbished rooms are living up to the expectations. I will pass your kind words regarding our staff on. The views from Panorama are out of this world and i agree that everyone needs to see the sunset from here as its absolutely breathtaking.

WE look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and hopefully you will get to use our recently opened spa.

The Montenotte Hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but felt I had to after visiting the montenotte hotel. Absolutely superb hotel. Best experience and undoubtedly one of the best hotels in cork. Whether you are with family or friends, it caters for all. The food is amazing and at really good value. The spa is one of my favourites. The decor is amazing and it's really a comfortable hotel that you don't want to leave. Friendly and efficient staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joy H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at The Montenotte Hotel. We are ecstatic to see you were impressed across the board. Our spa team will be delighted to hear your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The view.. i could talk about for hours. It looks out on to the city and at night is so magical! This hotel is quite pricy but you get what you pay for its just beautiful! Staff are friendly too. Had a lovely stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon tric91,

I can wholeheartedly agree that our view cannot be described with words. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay and found the staff helpful.

We look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We stayed at the Montenotte Hotel in June 2018 during a trip to visit family in Cork. We found it to be an exceptional place, elegant and quirky at the same time. The location was great, our room was very comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful--even provided a free mobile phone for our stay. We would highly recommend the Montenotte to anyone visiting Cork.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple