All reviewsafter midnightroom servicefull irishtop marksnight portercork citya great place to staytop classdouglas
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited on a day off and was pleasantly surprised by the calibre of sandwich I received. Honey roasted ham and real cheddar with fresh chips and salad. All for less than 8 euro. I couldn't do it any damage as it was huge. Dave was as accommodating as ever recognising me after many years absense. I will make this a regular for lunch as I live locally.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Arrived to a friendly reception the room was quite small but OK for me the noise from the extractors from the kitchen was load but I got used to it and didn't notice it after awhile, had a great dinner and a good price and a great night sleep. The breakfast in the morning, Full Irish was massive and kept me going for the day - the location was good for everything around.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Nice Bar and Staff
Rooms were fine, basic but adequate
Major problem is the noise, even on a Monday night. The hotel is located in a very busy area, with a McDonalds beside it. which is open till late and on the night we stayed, and also took delivery of a 40 foot container of goods, 4 men manually in loading, which a lot of noise.
If you plan on a late night and are a sound sleeper, this is a good place to stay

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I had a surprise 50th birthday party for my husband on Sat 29th April on booking Patrick couldn't have been more helpful very informative on menu options I went with menu 3 and wow I only had 10 people and the food was plentiful and absolutely amazing they have a Fab offer at the moment where party food was half price a fantastic offer for fantastic food DJ on the night was great and also the live music a special mention to Heather to served our table a great girl super mannerly and very efficient thanks guys we have also eaten here as a family and always great food highly recommend it

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice meal here and couldn't complain at all. Food was nice and looked good on the plate!
Service was good and staff seemed pleasant enough.
There is a bar at the restaurant so I had a drink here whilst waiting.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends