2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$141
Booking.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
2,262 results
All reviews springboard restaurant the river outdoor pool lovely hotel thermal suite city centre health club top class afternoon tea steam room from start to finish lovely room a lovely stay stayed for one night enjoyable stay bar food scones
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2021

We ordered the Lamb Wellington Sunday Roast for Valentines Day. What a fabulous meal. The meat was so tender and tasty, the potatoes amd vegetable selection were delicious. The desert pots were just lovely aswell. The meal was incredibly good value, we will definitely order again. The Kingsley staff were incredibly helpful and friendly when ordering and collecting the meal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Barry Joyce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your Takeaway Sunday Roast.

I am absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed it. The lamb is truly delicious along with the wonderful side of vegetables. Its also great to hear that you found the staff helpful and friendly. we do have a wonderful team here.

It is wonderful to hear that you will be ordering again, please feel free to give us a call anytime and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Kindest regards,

BVJoyce@thekingsley.ie

Reviewed February 19, 2021

I was so impressed with the takeaway afternoon tea at the Kingsley. I ordered a vegetarian Afternoon tea for my wife and I for Valentines day with some other dietary requirements and it was fabulous. The food was fresh and gorgeous and there was loads of it there. We and our boys were still enjoying some of the day after! The staff were brilliant and could not be more helpful. I thought it was great value and absolutely delicious. The presentation was so impressive. Well done Kingsley. I will be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Barry Joyce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your Takeaway Afternoon Tea for Valentines day. I am delighted to hear how impressed you were with it.

The chefs do work extremely hard to try and cater to all dietary requirements and I am thrilled to hear that they did not disappoint. There is such a wide range of selections and it is presented beautifully. Its great that your boys got to enjoy it too.

Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to call us when you decide to reorder again.

Reviewed February 18, 2021

I had an all too brief 1 night stay at The Kingsley on 19th of October 2020. I was welcomed back like an old friend by the reception team. The room was superb and the food was out of this world! Unfortunately my stay then was too short to enjoy all the amenities of this beautiful hotel.

Present day: 18/02/21. As I write this I am back in The Kingsley as my home away from home during Irelands 3rd Covid lockdown. I honestly can not praise the staff enough, they have looked after me so well. I have also noticed the great care they take of other guests in the hotel who are here either for work or other essential reasons. Nothing is too much for them. Wonderful staff, fantastic food, very comfortable clean rooms, excellent compliance with Covid guidelines. The Kingsley is quite simply a wonderful hotel and we are very lucky to have its like in Cork. I look forward to one day coming back to really experience and enjoy this hotel.

Hi Niamh,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It has been a pleasure to be able to have you stay with us during this difficult time. Its so wonderful to hear such kind words about the hotel and the staff. We do have a wonderful team here who all work so hard to try and provide the best service possible.

I am glad to hear that you find the room comfortable and clean and are also enjoying your meals. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the kitchen. We do follow all restrictions and guidelines to ensure the safety of both our staff and guests.

Thank you again for your wonderful review, and I do look forward to welcoming you to the hotel once we are reopened properly and all facilities will be open for you to relax and enjoy.

Reviewed February 18, 2021 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway afternoon tea for 2 from the hotel to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. The food was delicious and extremely fresh. There was an incredible selection of sweet/savoury and hot/cold food. Tea or coffee was also included. I ordered the vegetarian option and was very happy with it. The food was intended for just us but actually fed our 6 children also as there was so much there. It was very reasonably priced and beautifully presented. As usual, the staff were amazing and couldn’t have been more helpful. We can’t wait to order it again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review on your Takeaway Afternoon Tea for Valentines day. I am delighted to hear that you and your whole family enjoyed it.

There is a fantastic selection of sweet and savoury options and the tea stand is a lovely touch. I am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed our vegetarian option. The chefs work extremely hard to cater for all dietary requirements and I am glad to see that they did not disappoint. I will be sure to pass on your compliments.

Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us for when you would like to order again.

Reviewed February 16, 2021

A pleasant stay. A few minor issues such as furniture items seeing better days. Otherwise, the staff are excellent and the location was ideal for us with its proximity to walks, shops and the city centre.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barry Joyce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy over all to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The apartments looking over the River Lee are beautiful, and the landscape is breath-taking. I do appreciate your feedback in relation to the furniture and I will be sure to follow this up.

We are very lucky with our location with just a short 25-minute walk to the city centre and we are situated right next to the beautiful Lee fields walkway.

Thank you again for your review and I do hope that we can welcome you back to The Kingsley soon.