“I loved this apartment!”
Review of Ashwood Apartments

Ashwood Apartments
Reviewed 21 September 2010

My husband, toddler and I stayed here for 11 days in Aug/Sept 2010. We loved it so much we decided to stay an extra night. There are solid wide-plank hardwood floors throughout that were not only beautiful but essential for my husband who suffers acutely from carpet allergies. The rooms had all-white, soft bedding which is my favourite when I stay away from home cause you can always tell how clean they are, unlike bedspreads. And the master had a king-size bed, another must on our list. Having an ensuite bathroom was a treat, too. The kitchen was great, all the comforts of home with a dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, and there was even a drying rack too which was a nice touch. Plus a hairdryer! We really wanted for nothing, it was a bright, comfortable, impeccably clean space with great décor. There was lots of room for our active toddler to run around, he really felt at home, too. There was room in our bedroom for a crib (and the king size bed) which gives you an idea of how ample the rooms are.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 September 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Ashwood Apartments July 2010. Fantastic - very clean, good size accommodation with everything we needed. Great location next to very nice hotel and 5 minute walk from Donegal town centre. Good base for touring.Friendly welcoming people. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would happily go back anytime.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank albaScotland_uk
Reviewed 6 September 2010

Hi There, myself and my family were looking to stay somewhere in Donegal town and I was delighted to come across these apartments online. We booked 2 of them and they were spotlessly clean, very comfortable and had everything you would need in an apartment. With the full use of the hotel also worked out perfect for myself and my family.
Tina was very very accomodating and very helpful to us all. I cant wait to book them again and come back to Donegal as we had a fantasic time.
Siobhan Callan from Dublin.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank siobhan_callan
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Over all an excellent stay in Ashwood apartments. Excellent location beside the Millpark Hotel and within walking distance to Donegal town - particularly enjoyed the spacious apartmentrooms and fully equipped kitchen, access to the Millpark hotel leisure facilities was an added bonus. Would highly recommend this apartment to anyone travelling to Donegal town or attending a wedding in the nearby Harvey’s Point Hotel or Solis Lough Eske Castle. The host Tina was extremely welcoming and could not have been more helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank M099
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I stayed in Ashwood apartments with a few friends as we were going to a wedding in the Mill Park hotel and wanted somewhere clean, reasonably priced where we could make a something to eat and have the freedom to come
and go as we pleased, This was perfect, right on the Mill Park grounds, I would advise anyone to stay here. There were 2 big bedrooms, 1ensuite and 1 with a bathroom just beside it. The apartment was very well equipped with cooking utensils, In summary a very enjoyable experience . I would recommend it and would
definitely book it again for a similar event..

Oh and also got to use the hotel leisure centre which was brilliant.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Ashwood Apartments is an excellent place to stay when visiting Donegal. These apartments are modern and very clean. The kitchen has everything a cook would need in terms of utensils. Having access to the Leisure Center at the adjacent hotel is quite a luxury. The Town of Donegal is within walking distance, there you will find nice shops, an historic restored castle and many venues for nighttime enterainment. The owner, Tina, is most hospitable and treats her guest like friends. A great place!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2010

Would def recommend. We were attending a family wedding in the Mill park Hotel. Apartments were very well euipped, clean, in the grounds of the hotel, walking distance from Donegal town and excellent value for money.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family