See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Hosts Kathleen and Bill welcome guests as though they were welcoming family home. The place is spotless, bright, warm and homely and the shower is powerful. Kathleen and Bill are so easy going and relaxed and the food is delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2016

You would be hard pushed to find a couple of better hosts anywhere! Bill and Kathleen were so welcoming and made my short stay with them an absolute delight!
As I was flying solo, I only booked a single room but the space was adequate and the room was clean and the bed comfortable so no complaints there!
They can whip up a mean full Irish in the Annally as well, it's so good it'll keep you going till lunch!
The bus stops to get in and out of the city are right at the front door so it's really convenient if you don't want to stay right in the noise of the city centre! Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We had the best stay here. Bill and Kathleen are wonderful. During our stay here, we had an early morning bus tour scheduled and Kathleen packed us bag lunches to take on the road with us. They are both so kind and helpful! The room we stayed in was cute and very comfortable! The location is right next to the bus stop to go into Dublin which was very convenient! We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I would highly recommend Annally to everyone I know. My daughter and I found our accommodation to be spotless, food was delicious and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. The bus into the city center is right next door which made for an easy trip into the center of Dublin. Bill and Kathleen were the perfect hosts - charming, friendly and helpful - and absolutely adorable!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KellyM7105
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Hair dryers were not provided in the rooms but luckily the home owner had one that I could borrow. We were surprised when we were informed that credit cards weren't accepted especially when we booked online with a credit card. Individual toiletries were not provided other than soap. There was no Irish breakfast offered- just basic cereal, toast, etc. Location was good but overall, it wasn't the best way to end our vacation...especially in twin beds. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple