See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very kind persons, clean and comfortable room, full irish breakfast. All buses go to center in less than half an hour, a few minutes from Howth, a few minutes from dart trains. A very nice place to stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chino975
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This was a perfect bed and breakfast in a great location with very nice and friendly owners. Exactly what I was looking for. Very close to DART station to take you into the city or out to Howth. Very clean and well maintained property, and great breakfast. I highly recommend staying here, I'd stay here again next time I'm around Dublin.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed September 17, 2016

The minute we stepped out of the taxi on our first day in Dublin, Ireland, Kathleen greeted me to tell me she double booked! We reserved this 6 MONTHS in advance! She made the decision to put us up at a different place a few miles away! No warning at all - it was bait and switch. Kathleen seemed to be a very nice lady and drove us to our new destination which was in a good area called Howth, HOWEVER even though the next hostess at the new B&B was VERY Nice, the room and bathroom were very dated. We were completely thrown off guard and made our first night in Dublin very awkward and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
6  Thank athea0
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Couldn't of found two better hosts than Kathleen and Bill, they are super helpful and easy going!
The room was spotless, bed was comfy and really quiet at night.
The b&b itself it's very clean and feels very homely.
Breakfast was nice as well.
The location is a bit out from the main shopping centres ect but there's a bus stop right outside and a dart station just a short walk away.
Overall had a great stay here and felt very welcomed by the two hosts!
On the last day Kathleen took me and my little girl to a play centre before dropping us off at the airport as well which was really nice of her.

Great b&b and extremely friendly and helpful owners.

• Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Steph L
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Hosts Kathleen and Bill welcome guests as though they were welcoming family home. The place is spotless, bright, warm and homely and the shower is powerful. Kathleen and Bill are so easy going and relaxed and the food is delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends