“Great setting ”

Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #431 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$77
Description: Dublin's newest, coolest restaurant, bar, terrace - Roberta's, 1 Essex St. East is a beautifully designed space, with contemporary cuisine served to you beneath our bespoke glass ceiling! Nestled between 1 Essex St East and Wellington Quay, our spacious eatery is open for dinner seven days a week with brunch served at weekends.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a little hidden away in the corner of temple bar but well worth seeking out. Great food and a lovely bar

1  Thank andrewDublin_Ireland
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hello andrewDublin_Ireland!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We will hopefully see you back shortly.

All the Best,

There are newer reviews for Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I been here with my wife and a couple of friends to celebrate my wife bday, my wife and I arrived earlier so we decided to get a cocktail while waiting our friends .the ambience is amazing e so are the cocktails. I had a negroni my wife got a strawberry capirosky., both well done indeed i got a second negroni ...the menu is very small but well done. We have tried both pizzas and pastas all of them very good and I can tell as a chef made with top quality ingredients. As starters we got stracciatella ( very tasty) and lobster salad ( amazing and well presented).
Service was excellent too.
Well done robertas we will definitely come back .

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hello Giueseppe C,

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review for us. Absolutely delighted to hear such lovely feedback!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Three of my friends and I visited Roberta's for brunch at 1:30pm on a Sunday. We were happily able to reserve a table less than 2 hours before. The space is absolutely stunning from the furniture through to the bathrooms however the acoustics leave a lot to be desired. If music was playing we definitely could not hear it and it was difficult to have a comfortable conversation without straining due to the volume around us. Service was extremely slow which led to two of the three coffees ordered arriving lukewarm and having to be returned. This wasn't a problem but when they were received hot our food had already arrived. The brunch menu is impressive, albeit a little pricey but all of us were very impressed and satisfied with the Eggs Royale and the Baked Eggs in particular. Unfortunately it took about 20 minutes to receive and pay the bill. Our waitress was more than competent but she was clearly over-stretched and it really marked down the experience. Roberta's has the potential to do extremely well in Dublin but more staff will be needed to realise this potential.

Hello Orla F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am sorry to hear the service wasn't up to scratch for you last Sunday brunch. Following your comments, we have made the necessary amendments that will allow for a smoother and less stretched service. As a brand new restaurant, feedback like this is important to help us grow and improve, so thank you.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been to Robertas twice recently. I loved the look of the place- very New York loft. I havent been to Sophies but I believe it looks very similiar. The waiters were lovely both times I visited. I was with one friend the first time. We opted for appetisers and pizzas along with a bottle of Pinot Grigio. All very tasty. I did feel that the pizza was more doughy than I would like. It was tasty though. I had the chorizo pizza and the amberjack starter- the flavours were great. My friend had the sundae and \I had the lemon brulee- which was very light and tasty. It was expensive enough- around €110 which is pricey for a pizza dinner. Service was excellent. I had friends visiting from abroad so I thought they would enjoy this spot. We were five this time so we were given a booth. I had the goats cheese starter- delicious, and the fame grilled pork, which I really enjoyed. We skipped desserts.
Again it was fairly pricey considering we had two bottles of wine between five, and no desserts and coffee.
I like the look of the cocktail list and I will be back to check these out. Its certainly worth checking Robertas out- its a fantastic room with lots of light.

Hello Stanislam M!

Thank you for taking the time to write in such a wonderful review for us. I am always so delighted to hear such lovely compliments about the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for drinks only on a Saturday evening and were very impressed. Staff were awesome, friendly and attentive. It's like a larger Sophies!

We decided to return the next day for brunch. We had no reservation but that wasn't a problem. We had pizza, eggs royale & the burger... We all enjoyed it thoroughly, and as the weather was cracking, we headed to the outdoor area for some G&Ts. Great place for food and /or drinks with friends, couples or colleagues. Highly recommend.

Hello citigirl22!

Thank you so much for such a lovely review!!

I am absolutely delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us on both occasions last weekend.

We really look forward to welcoming you back.