“Best kids friendly plus amazing food”
Review of Napper Tandy's

Napper Tandy's
Ranked #314 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$51
Description: Napper Tandy's is a Premium Irish Bar located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, along the infamous 'Baggot Mile' next to St. Stephens Green. A warm and friendly welcome awaits you along with mighty craic! We offer delicious gastropub style cuisine, fresh Irish Seafood is our speciality - expect Mussels, Seafood Chowder, Hake and other favourites such as Classic Irish Stew & Black Angus Beef Burger. We have a huge range of quality spirits - in particular Gins & Whiskeys, while also offering Cocktails & Craft Beers. Expect a buzzing atmosphere with Live Music 7 nights a week - a mix of Blues, Jazz & Rockabily! Cozy snug areas available and a roaring fire. We also take group bookings for special occasions & offer special group food platters & drinks packages.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My son wanted to go back the next day! Nathan the bartender was amazing! Not awkward or trying but pure genuine kindness to us, especially my son. This is no question the most kid friendly place with great food. Plus, food was amazing. We got the steamed mussels and bangers&mash and we devoured it. My son is picky and he still gobbles all of it up.

Nathan was so amazing, giving us advice on local activities and suggestions. So I asked for a pic as a memory to hold onto of our Dublin trip.

1  Thank BriceTon

Reviewed March 27, 2018

My wife and I had a great time in Dublin and this place played a great part in that. We got lucky and just picked this pub as it looked decent while wandering around. It’s incredible, a great surprise, the food was of a high restaurent standard, interesting menu and everything was cooked perfectly. I went healthy with chicken caesar salad, perfect salad with a homemade dressing that was superb. My wife ordered a chicken breast with bed of lentils and sauce which, when she eventually got time to talk to me after finishing everything off, she announced was the best she’d ever had.

To add lack of insult to lack of injury we then got a live jazz trio serenading the room while we ordered some wonderfully delicious desserts. We got served very professionally by Derek who kept us in Guinness and white wine and was very happy to chat. Finally we got the bill and happily realised we were paying pub food rate rather than full quality restaurent rate they would have a right to charge.

If you’re in Dublin just go and cross your fingers you get it as good as we did. I’m guessing you will. Great place.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We had dinner and drinks here three nights in Dublin. Nathan was our bartender/server. He was very polite, offered great service and suggestions. He even created the "Carolina Sour" for me. He is the main reason we went back the last two nights. The Beef and Guinness Pie and fish and chips were delicious! Hope to go back someday! Thanks, Nathan!

1  Thank UsDyers
TownhouseLeisure, Manager at Napper Tandy's, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hello,
Many thanks for your very positive review. Nathan is one of our best and he was delighted when I shared this review with him.
We look forward to seeing you again soon for a round of Carolina Sours!

Kindest regards,
Andy

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner with my fiancé at this pub. They had a real fireplace going and it had a great atmosphere to go along with some great bangers and mash and a burger.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

We stopped in to Chambers Pub for food and a pint after a busy day exploring. Not only was the food delicious but they were able to cater for my partner who is quite picky with his food choices. Would definitely go here again.

TownhouseLeisure, Manager at Napper Tandy's, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Hi Laurel,
Many thanks for your review. Delighted you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to having you back again soon!
Regards,