“Always good, and good value too”
Review of Okra Green

Okra Green
Ranked #927 of 2,811 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Have visited numerous times, most recently for lunch on a Sunday. Upstairs restaurant was closed, so downstairs was busy but we were accommodated after a short wait. Initially wasn't sure it was a good idea, as only one staff member working and all seemed a bit delayed. Very glad we didn't walk out as the food was as excellent as ever and offered great value, at €10.95 for a curry/rice. Do wish they'd bring back the delicious pineapple salsa they used to serve with the poppadums though.
All Tasted delicious, service polite; would highly recommend if you visit Howth

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Do not be fooled by the sign that claims fish and chips as a lunch time special. This is frozen, shop bought food cooked in the oven. Served with a small dish of garlic mayonnaise mixed with ketchup (not separate), and such a thin slice of lemon it fell apart when I tried to squeeze it. We didn't realise this was an Indian restaurant until we were sitting down inside (if we had decided to sit outside we might not have figured that out at all), however the fact that fish and chips is not your regular cuisine is no excuse for what you served to us. If you want to compete with the other businesses in the area, please do it properly. We paid €9.99 each for what I would not describe as a meal. We passed by later that day to discover this price bumped up to €15.99. I could have bought all of the ingredients served on that plate in Lidl or Aldi, and probably would have paid no more than €4.95. Had I chosen to do that instead of eating at your restaurant, I also would have ensured the food was properly cooked and avoided the food poisoning my boyfriend found himself up all night with. To cook this kind of food in an oven is not difficult. Learn how to do it properly to avoid making anyone else sick, and consider removing this option from your menu altogether. If you're not going to do it properly, don't do it at all.

4  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed April 14, 2017

They have more items than what it shows in their web page. They, also customize if you need something special Indian food. Really liked their food. Good food, Good customer service....all in all I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were new to Howth and we were looking for a place to have lunch. We stopped in to Okra Green and immediately fell in love. We have returned multiple times, and have enjoyed every meal. They are very friendly, and always seem to be able to accommodate us without a reservation, no matter the night or time, or how busy. They never seem harried, no matter how busy, and they have outstanding food. If you like Indian/Pakistan food, and are looking for great place, we highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Absolutely home made real taste and delicious tasty food and excellent service..I would greatly recommend this restaurant for food and excellent service and we will definitely visit you again...Thank you for every thing....