“Great service, good food!”
Review of Okra Green

Okra Green
Ranked #997 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2017

This place serves authentic Pakistani food. Very clean restaurant with great service. The waiter went out of his way to offer us samples of dessert, but we were just too full to accept.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Early bird ... Thursday evening. We had the early bird menu and a couple of Cobra beers each.
Waiting person absolutely fabulous, as was the owner (chef?) who emerged later.
Double portion of popadoms ... very good little (3) dips ... one exceptionally flavoursum.
I had a very good white fish starter. My partner had wonderfully spiced and pink little lamb chops.
The mains...big portions with lots of flavoured rice and good naan bread. I had a chicken dish. My partner had a beef one. Both exceptionally well but mildly spiced and delicious.
A yoghurt ice cream with sweet sauce rounded off a really good meal.
2 after dinner drinks on the house and a very friendly chat all for less than €55.
Very highly recommended.
We will certainly return here.
Check it out. (They don't do Mon-Friday lunch times).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Have visited numerous times, most recently for lunch on a Sunday. Upstairs restaurant was closed, so downstairs was busy but we were accommodated after a short wait. Initially wasn't sure it was a good idea, as only one staff member working and all seemed a bit delayed. Very glad we didn't walk out as the food was as excellent as ever and offered great value, at €10.95 for a curry/rice. Do wish they'd bring back the delicious pineapple salsa they used to serve with the poppadums though.
All Tasted delicious, service polite; would highly recommend if you visit Howth

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Do not be fooled by the sign that claims fish and chips as a lunch time special. This is frozen, shop bought food cooked in the oven. Served with a small dish of garlic mayonnaise mixed with ketchup (not separate), and such a thin slice of lemon it fell apart when I tried to squeeze it. We didn't realise this was an Indian restaurant until we were sitting down inside (if we had decided to sit outside we might not have figured that out at all), however the fact that fish and chips is not your regular cuisine is no excuse for what you served to us. If you want to compete with the other businesses in the area, please do it properly. We paid €9.99 each for what I would not describe as a meal. We passed by later that day to discover this price bumped up to €15.99. I could have bought all of the ingredients served on that plate in Lidl or Aldi, and probably would have paid no more than €4.95. Had I chosen to do that instead of eating at your restaurant, I also would have ensured the food was properly cooked and avoided the food poisoning my boyfriend found himself up all night with. To cook this kind of food in an oven is not difficult. Learn how to do it properly to avoid making anyone else sick, and consider removing this option from your menu altogether. If you're not going to do it properly, don't do it at all.

Date of visit: August 2017
4  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed April 14, 2017

They have more items than what it shows in their web page. They, also customize if you need something special Indian food. Really liked their food. Good food, Good customer service....all in all I highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2017