“Great Indian and Pakistani food”
Review of Okra Green

Okra Green
Ranked #989 of 2,889 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I have had both st in and take away food from Okra. The staff are seriously friendly.
The food has never disappointed.
This is always going to be a regular haunt for me.
Work colleagues have also sang the virtues of the food from Okra.
My mouth is now watering and I think I may have to sample the delights of their menu tonight.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

We went to the Okra green last month and glad we went! very clean restaurant very good service and helpful staff recommending dishes to suit your taste,we had a platter for two as a stater lots chicken prawn beef and more ! the main course was curry with beautiful basmati rice beef Jalfrezi and Chilli Masala Goasht also garlic naan bread
going back again,well worth a visit go before the rush about 6pm

Reviewed November 4, 2017

This place serves authentic Pakistani food. Very clean restaurant with great service. The waiter went out of his way to offer us samples of dessert, but we were just too full to accept.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Early bird ... Thursday evening. We had the early bird menu and a couple of Cobra beers each.
Waiting person absolutely fabulous, as was the owner (chef?) who emerged later.
Double portion of popadoms ... very good little (3) dips ... one exceptionally flavoursum.
I had a very good white fish starter. My partner had wonderfully spiced and pink little lamb chops.
The mains...big portions with lots of flavoured rice and good naan bread. I had a chicken dish. My partner had a beef one. Both exceptionally well but mildly spiced and delicious.
A yoghurt ice cream with sweet sauce rounded off a really good meal.
2 after dinner drinks on the house and a very friendly chat all for less than €55.
Very highly recommended.
We will certainly return here.
Check it out. (They don't do Mon-Friday lunch times).

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Have visited numerous times, most recently for lunch on a Sunday. Upstairs restaurant was closed, so downstairs was busy but we were accommodated after a short wait. Initially wasn't sure it was a good idea, as only one staff member working and all seemed a bit delayed. Very glad we didn't walk out as the food was as excellent as ever and offered great value, at €10.95 for a curry/rice. Do wish they'd bring back the delicious pineapple salsa they used to serve with the poppadums though.
All Tasted delicious, service polite; would highly recommend if you visit Howth