All reviews next morning minute walk city centre great location taxi
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We loved staying at the Auburn. Pat and Carol were very helpful and friendly. Very nice couple - even order us a taxi 2x's. A bit away from the City Centre. You can take a bus or take a 45 minute walk to the heart of Dublin. Provided a traditional Irish breakfast. Answer all our tourist questions. Room was small but met our needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I stayed here with my brother and my husband for the weekend while my brother and I were participating in some of Dublin's "Rock and Roll Series" runs. Pat and Carol were such wonderful and accommodating hosts. We arrived prior to check-in due to flight times, and they allowed us to drop of our luggage a few hours early so we could go enjoy the city without lugging it around. The breakfast they served was incredible! I had the English breakfast one day, and the American another (which was a delicious stack of pancakes with fresh berries and cream). The rooms were very clean and each set of guests had their own bathroom, whether it was in the room or across the hall. The house is a bit distant from the city center, but a short cab ride can get you there in less than 15 minutes. It was also incredibly affordable compared to the rates of B&Bs closer to the city. There were several pubs/restaurants we enjoyed within walking distance. I really can't say enough about Pat and Carol's hospitality. They were very kind and helpful and made us feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We arrived late after check in time because of traffic. We're checked I'm with NO issues. Woke up late for breakfast the next morning and owner still made us breakfast. We made a bad first impression but the owners were great the whole 3 day stay. I would highly recommend this b&b. Located in a nice neighborhood outside of the hustle of downtown Dublin. Restaurants within 10 minute walk as well as bus routes. Great stay, great food, great location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Really comfortable room, owners friendly and loveable. A bit far from city center but by bus (123), it's just 20 minutes. When I will be back, for sure will be our first choice for sleep! English breakfast included and feeling like home.
Welcome in irland!
Enjoy it

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gmjmusicmaker
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Fantastic B&B. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great, really tasty and Pat and Carol were so helpful. They couldn't do enough for us including calling taxis, giving directions and just bring excellent hosts.
Would definitely recommend and we will be going back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple