The Merrion Hotel
US$133
US$127
US$292
US$269
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$178
US$153
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

3,698 results
All reviewscellar restaurantgarden wingart collectionthe main houseart teapatrick guilbaudhighly recommend the merriongovernment buildingsdrawing roomturn down servicepublic roomsbeautiful hotelluxury hotelnational gallerysteam roomgrafton streettrinity college
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

What can I say.. an truly unforgettable experience. Hotel is in a class of its own. Probably the nicest hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. Rooms are spacious, food is amazing - and staff are professional and so friendly. Only wish I could have stayed longer

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_PMacCann, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it and thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with all the team here. Your feedback is extremely heartening , very encouraging and has given us all a big boost.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel right in middle of city , very neat and clean hotel and room.. excellent staff very helpful , polite and professional. good food option as well hotel also got Michelin star restaurant! I enjoyed my stay here ... also thanks to staff for returning my stuff which forgot in the room...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

Simply outstanding. Best hotel in Ireland. Everything was perfect from the concierge to reception..... Fantastic spa and great staff too. The room was incredible and spacious for a queen. I don t have much to say only please go and try it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Manager_PMacCann, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your boyfriend back again and you have more time to relax and spend more time with us!

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

It isn't hard to understand why this is the best hotel in Ireland and one of the finest in Europe, if not the world. I have been lucky to stay in properties around the world that exemplify luxury, service and excellence. I would put the Merrion in the class of the world's finest hotels. Early check-in after an overnight flight, delicious attentive breakfast that was served with perfection and a guest room that defined elegance, luxury and beauty. Like others who have stayed here, I was sorry to leave. They are over-staffed (a good thing), doting (a good thing) and above all they are sincere. If you can...stay at The Merrion.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the fantastic review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Both my colleagues and I found your kind words extremely encouraging, they speak for themselves really.

Thank you again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

The Merrion is a great hotel with big rooms nicely appointed. Plenty of space in both the bedroom and bath. But the thing that really makes this hotel is the staff. The concierge Sean could not have been more helpful. The bar staff were very accommodating for our party of 6, regardless of which bar we were in!
Great experience, we'll be back!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post it. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.