Beautiful high ceilings and gorgeous matching windows. We had a view of the park and woke up to glorious sunshine once we opened the ornate thick curtains. Bed extremely comfortable and you can't beat the location.
If you arrive by car they will park the car for you, small cost of euro10 per 24 hours and drive it round when you return.
Friendly staff and would definitely go back when next in Dublin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to Grafton Street in the fashionable heart of Dublin City, Stauntons on the Green is the perfect place to stay, whether for business or pleasure in Ireland's Capital City. Housed in a Georgian building steeped in history, overlooking two of Dublin's most beautiful parks -St. Stephen's Green and the Iveagh Gardens - this hotel has everything you could possibly need on its doorstep. It remains a building of unique character (original build 1750) with spacious relaxing rooms and wonderful views of the parks. Well appointed rooms, all with either Park or Garden views, coupled with excellent customer care and service, are what make a stay at Stauntons on the Green a special and rewarding experience. Room facilities include Private Bathroom, TV, Direct Dial Telephone, Hairdryer, Complimentary WiFi and Tea/Coffee facilities. Breakfasts are served each day, Monday to Friday 7am-10am and Saturday Sunday 8am -10am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Stauntons on the Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stauntons On The Green Hotel Dublin
- Stauntons On The Green Dublin
- Stauntons Green