“Going to a gig ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I like to have a drink in here before I go to a show in either the bord gais energy theatre or the 3 arena.nice bar the staff are friendly and very helpful.
But the restaurant part of it I am not mad about.the menu selection is not great and a bit pricey.
I will definitely go back to the bar but not the restaurant.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

We stopped here on a sunny day for a drink and a snack. The bar staff were quite friendly and the drinks were fairly priced. The choice of snacks on the menu was limited, but we didn't want a big meal at lunch time. The food was quite good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We recently had my husband’s birthday party in the White Room Bar and had such a fantastic time!! The staff, service and venue were wonderful. Lisa was such a pleasure to deal with and the party was a huge success! Thanks to everyone involved for a great night!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for everything on Saturday.
We had an amazing night.
Few of my guests have never been at the Boat yet and they are in love now.
I have been there before and I think you guys are getting better every time.
The staff were the best ever on Saturday! The best and the most polite team I have met on-board. ;) Thank you so much for the evening!
We will be back! :)
Dorina

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We loved the fish and chips and thoroughly enjoyed the pints and the vibes. A great spot for something different in Dublin.

Date of visit: July 2018