“Extremely rude male attendant at Harcourt branch”
Review of The Art of Coffee

The Art of Coffee
Ranked #31 of 210 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you like a good cup of coffee drop into any one of our 5 locations across Dublin where you will be served not just by an expert Barista, but a true coffee artist.
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Ordered my drink however this male attendant (tall blond with eastern European accent on 6th June at 8.52 am) didn't take the order correctly, so when I clarified my drink to the barista the attendant raised his voice saying I didn't have to scream at him, needless to say I did not scream or was rude or disrespectful. The barista decided to ignore my request and pretending to be nice he gave me the wrong drink - It was not almond milk as I requested. The staff have serious issues and complete lack of customer service. I will not recommend this, not will I ever go back

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

By the Grand Canal Basin, right on the water, this is a perfect coffee or light lunch venue. Eat delicious sandwiches and wraps. They have a prize winning Barista.Opposite the Lir Academy, Dublin's classical Drama school, so watch out for the swans on the canal or the young theatre stars of the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Really, there are so many great places to get great coffee in Dublin that to claim that this is the best coffee in Dublin is absurd. I was in the area this morning and had food there, and apart from the staff (which displayed the normal level of friendliness that we expect), all else was average. I think that on a fine summer's day, the location would increase the score.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Small café overlooking Grand canal basin with great coffee and good selection of sandwiches, quiches and cakes. Small café with large outdoor area, Great coffee and friendly service.

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I go in there a lot, coffee is great and staff are lovely, given the choice I always head therefore those reasons