“Great coffee and cake”
Review of The Art of Coffee

The Art of Coffee
Ranked #31 of 208 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you like a good cup of coffee drop into any one of our 5 locations across Dublin where you will be served not just by an expert Barista, but a true coffee artist.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our second visit here. They certainly know how to make a coffee unlike some places in Dublin. The cakes are all covered and fresh. We will be back again tomorrow. Also a relaxing setting on the quay

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Lovely scones! And the cappuccinos are good as well. Appreciate the early morning opening time for a quick cup to start the day.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ordered my drink however this male attendant (tall blond with eastern European accent on 6th June at 8.52 am) didn't take the order correctly, so when I clarified my drink to the barista the attendant raised his voice saying I didn't have to scream at him, needless to say I did not scream or was rude or disrespectful. The barista decided to ignore my request and pretending to be nice he gave me the wrong drink - It was not almond milk as I requested. The staff have serious issues and complete lack of customer service. I will not recommend this, not will I ever go back

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

By the Grand Canal Basin, right on the water, this is a perfect coffee or light lunch venue. Eat delicious sandwiches and wraps. They have a prize winning Barista.Opposite the Lir Academy, Dublin's classical Drama school, so watch out for the swans on the canal or the young theatre stars of the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Really, there are so many great places to get great coffee in Dublin that to claim that this is the best coffee in Dublin is absurd. I was in the area this morning and had food there, and apart from the staff (which displayed the normal level of friendliness that we expect), all else was average. I think that on a fine summer's day, the location would increase the score.