“Best coffee in Dublin?”
Review of The Art of Coffee

The Art of Coffee
Ranked #31 of 208 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you like a good cup of coffee drop into any one of our 5 locations across Dublin where you will be served not just by an expert Barista, but a true coffee artist.
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Small coffee shop in grand canal Quay area with a waterside location. Perfect in sunny days and blankets provided for rest of the year!

Excellent coffee served by experienced and friendly staff. Good selection of sandwiches and cakes also.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

My first coffee in Dublin, and it was really good! A lot of choices, and they have almond and soy milk! You have a great choice of sweets, cakes... perfect to have breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Ate/Had Coffee here for 3 days and it was amazing each day. The food was freshly made and tasty. The spinach quiche and the scrambled egg and bacon on toast were highlights. I enjoyed their iced coffee and flat whites very much and the flavor was just right. Everybody in my group had amazing food/drinks as well. A must visit at the GPO Arcade.

1  Thank randyc776
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cappuccino and a pastry. The coffee was hot and the milk was burned. I found it to be very hot and bitter over all. Perhaps it was just not for my palate.

The pastry was dry and unenjoyable. While I enjoyed the atmosphere, I won't be returning due to the overall experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our second visit here. They certainly know how to make a coffee unlike some places in Dublin. The cakes are all covered and fresh. We will be back again tomorrow. Also a relaxing setting on the quay