“Great location and atmosphere, food mixed ”

Irish Film Institute Restaurant
Ranked #820 of 2,784 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I like the atmosphere here and go with friends before a film, or alone if I fancy treating myself to a glass of wine and food of an evening.
I love the atmosphere, it's very relaxing in the afternoon and a nice buzz in the evenings. Usually staff are nice and helpful, food generally good, although I've had a few so so meals too so it depends.
I love the cinema and would recommend checking it out if in Dublin.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Great films nice bar and restaurant . Catch some food and a drink before entering the door of your emigamation. Lots of great events and films.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

hello everyone.....this place it's beautiful, make you feel straight in a literary atmosphere, but i have to say i am so disappointed, i went there with one of my friend yestarday, we were not so hungry, so we decided to get some tea and soup ... well we got salty soup not even good for hens once you mix with that soggy gluter free bread, and cheap tea you buy in lidl !! raccomand next time to watch a movie after you pop in some local around....you wouln't get any surpraise or "Macchiato tea" on the menu !!

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed April 9, 2017

I have been here several times but never reviewed. It is a nice peaceful place in the city to have a drink or something to eat. Always enjoyed the food I had here but for me it is more for a snack than a full dinner.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We went in here in a hurry just before a film. Explained to the server that we had limited time. She was really friendly and our food came within 10 minutes. Lasagne came with fries or a salad at €10.50, so prices are quite reasonable. Large glass of wine €8.75. Has a full bar. Busy place and not widely known. Worth a try, especially if you're heading to the IFI.