“Best place for a veggie Burrito!”

Mama's Revenge Burrito Hut
Ranked #505 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I love this place!! I'd highly recommend it to any vegetarian/vegan as they seem to be the only burrito bar that offer vegetarian options - sweet potato mash, aubergine and peppers! Such good value at €6. The staff are so lovely and personable! Would recommend this burrito bar over any others in Dublin!

There are newer reviews for Mama's Revenge Burrito Hut

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I randomly stumbled upon this place today and did not regret it. I had the most amazing veggie quesadillas which were prepped, cooked and served by a lovely staff. Will definitely return on a regular.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The queue was quite long when we arrived which I didn't mind as I go to Boojum all the time and there is always long queues there.

However the queue didn't move as fast as Boojum, we were waiting for quite a while, which again I didn't mind as we were in no hurry.

Something that they put into their burritos which I absolutly loved! ...was sweet potato mash.. loved it! But unfortunately that was the only great thing about the burrito, the rest of it was good but not great.

I would eat there again its not on my top list.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Dearest of Mama's Revenge,
everywhere I go, I keep on trying to find some burrito place that could be slightly similar to what YOU are. It's impossible. I have no doubt you're the best burrito restaurant in the world. You will always be in my heart (I'm not living in Dublin anymore). Please start a franchising.
Seriously, amazing burritos, amazing people and lovely location.
Mama's Revenge is a 'must eat' if you go to Dublin.

1  Thank Fiorentino15
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place has ticks all the boxes if you're hungry. big portion size and well priced. I had the chicken with pork and it was just Heaven..