“Very good food - friendly and mainly efficient service”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #199 of 2,831 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine prepare with high quality ingredients full of flavor and taste. Highly recommend to any customers who had or have not tried Vietnamese food before. We can try our best to prepare the dishes to your taste. We can also cater dishes for Vegetarians, Vegans or Celiacs. Location: 5 minutes walk from the Spire, on the right side of the Ambassador Theatre.
Reviewed February 17, 2018

The menu is quite extensive and informative. Lots of meals are in the form of soups. Small error in service that they left us to eat soup with chopsticks and knife and fork - had to grab a waitress for a spoon. Good value and very tasty. Plan to go back

Reviewed February 10, 2018

We ate here twice because the Pho was thick and delicious! I can heartily recommend the seafood Pho and The Tofu Pho. The staff was friendly and very efficient. Be sure to make reservations on a Saturday.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We had a really nice meal here. We both had Pho and it came with a lot of extras (sauces, herbs, chilli). The broth was lovely. The portion was ENORMOUS, but you can ask for a doggy bag if you want to. Bonus: you can bring your own beer for a corkage fee of only €1 per bottle. Really kind staff. Recommended!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. I’ve been here on numerous occasions, on my own, with my boyfriend and friends and family. And every time I go staff are helpful and kind and friendly. Every time my family order a lot so we go through with the server just to make sure it’s right. Food is amazing. The soups are lovely and definitely worth the visit. Very reasonably priced. Toilets are also clean. And the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

From the reviews of this place, I was hoping for a great lunch. Very tasteless meals and quite pricy. Go elsewhere - Try Pickle instead.