“Unlucky?”

Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine prepare with high quality ingredients full of flavor and taste. Highly recommend to any customers who had or have not tried Vietnamese food before. We can try our best to prepare the dishes to your taste. We can also cater dishes for Vegetarians, Vegans or Celiacs. Location: 5 minutes walk from the Spire, on the right side of the Ambassador Theatre.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We decided to visit based on very good reviews and to be frank we left disappointed. Food quality was questionable and somewhat lacking of taste in all dishes we ordered. maybe we were unlucky having visited late on Saturday evening .. For food I would give 2 stars, for service 4 - the waiting ladies were very efficient and pleasant ( apart from the guy who was sitting people down ( he came across as we were a nuisance wanting a table ?? ) . and then the strangest thing happened, we got what looked like spaghetti in one of the noodles soup... it was supposed to be rice noodles. the waitress was adamant it was rice noodles .. we are still not convinced. having visited many Vietnamese restaurants over the years, never had "noodles" like this... it almost felt they have run out of rice noodles and replaced it with pasta.. anyway, personally I wouldn't recommend but as I said, maybe we were unlucky ?

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The menu is quite extensive and informative. Lots of meals are in the form of soups. Small error in service that they left us to eat soup with chopsticks and knife and fork - had to grab a waitress for a spoon. Good value and very tasty. Plan to go back

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We ate here twice because the Pho was thick and delicious! I can heartily recommend the seafood Pho and The Tofu Pho. The staff was friendly and very efficient. Be sure to make reservations on a Saturday.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We had a really nice meal here. We both had Pho and it came with a lot of extras (sauces, herbs, chilli). The broth was lovely. The portion was ENORMOUS, but you can ask for a doggy bag if you want to. Bonus: you can bring your own beer for a corkage fee of only €1 per bottle. Really kind staff. Recommended!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place. I’ve been here on numerous occasions, on my own, with my boyfriend and friends and family. And every time I go staff are helpful and kind and friendly. Every time my family order a lot so we go through with the server just to make sure it’s right. Food is amazing. The soups are lovely and definitely worth the visit. Very reasonably priced. Toilets are also clean. And the restaurant is very clean.