“Delicious, rich pho!”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine prepare with high quality ingredients full of flavor and taste. Highly recommend to any customers who had or have not tried Vietnamese food before. We can try our best to prepare the dishes to your taste. We can also cater dishes for Vegetarians, Vegans or Celiacs. Location: 5 minutes walk from the Spire, on the right side of the Ambassador Theatre.
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We came in with vee low expectations after seeing how the place looks from the outside, but oh what a gem have we found!! Incredible pho soup, really really rich in flavour and done right. I've been craving to go back there ever since we came a few days ago. Seriously, just get up and go! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Pholicious I can say, this restaurant has good Pho. The meat quality was good, the price is good, the local is a bit too small, and loud at dinner times.
I am not fully sure if this is the flavour a vietnamese person would seek after, but definitely a visit worth!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place the food is amazing and staff are so friendly. I've been here a few time with friends and my 3 year old daughter and we all enjoy the food it's so fresh and my daughter even eats things here she wouldn't eat at home.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

What a fantastic little restaurant. We arrived late in Dublin, checked into the hotel and wanted to find a place to eat. We spotted this Vietnamese place. When in Ireland, eat Vietnamese food - right?!

This was my first time ever in a V. restaurant. I had no idea what to order and unfortunately now cannot remember what I had. Pork and noodles of some type, meaning some V. name that I can't remember.

I started with a Hanoi beer, which was a nice light lager with a decent taste. My dish though, which I didn't expect to be spicy was spicy. I don't mind spicy but not too much like you find with many Indian dishes. This one had just that ice little kick to it. Man, I wish I could remember the dish. I just remember the flavor and can taste it now as I write.

If you're in Dublin, check the place out. Many locals were there so that is a great sign.

1  Thank soonergooner
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

This is was my first time trying Vietnamese cuisine. I have to say I had no idea what to expect. When ordering, I went for the safe choice of pho ga which is essentially chicken noodle soup. Upon arriving, I was astounded by the size of it, the portions are certainly generous. The dish was very tasty but my only critique is that there was coriander in it which wasn't stated on the menu and which is my ultimate herb enemy. Everytime I got a mouthful of that I wasn't to happy but overall I was pleased. It was great value and the staff were very accommodating and I will definitely be back to try something more adventurous next time!