“Worst cup of coffee in a long time”

Village Coffee House
Ranked #83 of 116 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for a coffee and catch up with friends. I ordered my coffee and after fifteen minutes it still hadn't arrived. I asked the waitress again for my coffee and again it did not arrive. I ended up having to go to the counter and order and wait to bring it back to the table myself. I really shouldn't have bothered as the coffee I received tasted like something you would receive out of a jumbo flask at the side of a pitch

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My husband and I make a point of visiting here whenever we can. I love my coffee and the coffee here is excellent, add the village toasty (fabulous) and finish up with sharing a slice of chocolate biscuit cake - heaven. We usually come here at the end of a 5k walk and it a lovely reward. Staff very professional and friendly - try it I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very pleasant coffee break here. Lovely freshly baked scones served with jam and cream. Great coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice served by welcoming staff.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Lovely little coffee shop. They serve Badger & Dodo coffee. The older lady (could be the owner/Manager) is so delightful. Will always go out of her way to make sure you are seen to and looked after, especially if you have kids with you.

Food is nice, Breakfasts are great (Full Irish is Massive). Only had Lunch there a couple of times and had their Chicken Club and their Chicken Burger & Chips.

Always try and stop in for a coffee if passing. They only charge €2 for a black coffee & €2.50 for a flat white to go. That has to be one of the cheapest around for specialty coffee.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Pretty basic setting but food and service were good. This is not a place that i would visit for the ambience but great place to meet people on that side of the city. Visited on a Sunday morning and the place was really busy.