“Great paella”
Review of Zaragoza

Zaragoza
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaragoza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Spanish city of Zaragoza is any food lover's idea paradise. We've taken some local delicacies along with some of Spain's authentic specialities to create a unique dining experience.... seasoned with a generous helping of the home grown hospitality we are famous for. So sit back, explore the tantalizing recipes created by our chef and enjoy with friends and a glass or two of our exquisite hand picked wines.
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We had an early evening meal here before the theatre and it was delicious food. Staff were friendly and efficient.

ZaragozaDublin, General Manager at Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on your recent visit to Zaragoza Restaurant

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the food so much. Here at Zaragoza our staff work hard to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and I am happy that they delivered on the night.

Nicole Jordan

There are newer reviews for Zaragoza

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Another perfect visit in this restaurant.. The food is to die for and the service is super nice and attentive. We had a very warm welcome followed by an exceptional meal. Great quality and very good value for money.
Highly recommended

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on your recent visit to Zaragoza Restaurant.

Your glowing feedback means the world to us here at Zaragoza and I will pass on your comments to the full team.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I was at Zaragoza earlier this week the service was very attentive and we were made feel very welcome by all. The food was good but I felt for such high prices I expect better quality food. I found it quiet pricey at 50 euro each for 2 tapas and half a bottle of wine per person including the service charge. We were there for a friends birthday and they brought out a dessert with a candle without asking us which we presumed was a nice touch considering we were a relatively large group however the dessert then appeared on our bill we didn't say anything as it would just be awkward considering the birthday girl was at the table. I feel there are better tapas for a more reasonable price to be had in Dublin.

1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

They changed their menu from being able to have a selection of small plates to just one choice now AND it's much more expensive Why change what's not broken from the punters perspective Have to say that the food is still good quality Pity about the change.

3  Thank Emma G

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Zaragoza Restaurant.

The team here at Zaragoza reject your comments about the menu changes. Our full Ala Carte menu is available daily for any guest that wishes to chose from. We have also introduced our tasting menus which are priced at 3 tapas for €21.95 and 4 tapas for €25.95. Guests can order off any menu they wish and select as many tapas as they like. There are no restrictions to just one choice. If you would like to discuss this matter further or have any questions regarding the menus please email generalmanager@zaragoza.ie

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I have to say that I found the service very slow, on the night I was there. They where understaff.

I also did not find not food great value for money.

ZaragozaDublin, General Manager at Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Zaragoza Restaurant.

I do apologize that you found the service slow on the night, I can assure you that this is not Zaragoza standard and I will speak to the team collectively about this.

Kind Regards