“Cool place for Irish craft beer”

The Porterhouse Brewing Company
Ranked #71 of 589 things to do in Dublin
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Stopped in because I had read that they served craft beer (nice break from all the Guinness and Smithwicks I had been drinking). Pretty good sized bar with alot of space to sit. Good selection of craft beers including their own brand. If you like craft beer then I would say come here and give it a try

1  Thank Michael T
in 5 reviews
"brewery"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 samplers which came with 3 beers each. We loved all of them. The only problem was they didn't have the paddle and cards to let us know which beers were which. The server also seemed confused as to which ones she was giving us. But I'd go again.

1  Thank QiQi83
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Popped in for an afternoon drink. We were greeted at the bar and told about the beer of the day. Not being to our taste we chose some ale from the bar. I enjoyed the red ale I had and at €5 a pint it was reasonable for Dublin prices. Great vibe in the bar even though a quiet afternoon.

2  Thank Laura R
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Great place for pub grub younge friendly Irish feel good vibe
Write of grafton street so showed did food shoped more went back for drinks lol great day out

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2017

I found my girlfriend and myself coming back to this place every evening to grab a nice pint: the simple reason is the amazing decoration of the pub, and the very high quality in-house brewed beers that they have on draft. Staff was very friendly and pub was clean and had a great ambience. Would recommend to any beer lover, as there are more than a dozen of unique beers to try.