“Nice authentic pub with pretty good food too.”

The Porterhouse Brewing Company
Ranked #83 of 551 things to do in Dublin
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stopped for an easy supper and a pint. Ended up sharing a large platter or mixed chicken wings, sausages, ribs, chips, garlic bread and cold ale. Very nice pub, authentic with great service.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The service is poor and not foreigner friendly. I asked politely to order some drinks. I was told off to order at the bar (coz I wasn't eating). Next thing I know, a Caucasian couple could order the drinks on the same sharing table as us. They didn't even have food. Very racist of the waiter here. I am pretty sure I don't look like a homeless Asian asking for change from the waiter. Geez.....

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We dropped in for an Irish Whisky Experience. The bar tender helped us choose two. They were tasty with just a touch os smoke, but finished smooth. Maybe it's a USA thing, but I would have liked to have some nuts or chips or pretzels. Some snack with the drinks....just saying.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We liked this enough to go to a second location the next day. It was very crowded, and the list of beers is very long. We tried the chocolate truffle stout and realized that a half pint might have been better since the beer is very filling. There are several sections, but we were in the entry area. Great spot for people watching and trying new beers.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Stopped in because I had read that they served craft beer (nice break from all the Guinness and Smithwicks I had been drinking). Pretty good sized bar with alot of space to sit. Good selection of craft beers including their own brand. If you like craft beer then I would say come here and give it a try