This was a great place to stay. The location was near two bus stops. The rooms were nice with a separate common area for the guests. The rates were very reasonable and a great value. The hosts were very helpful in planning trips and days. Ask PJ to make the chicken and some change. Bernie was a delight and do very helpful. From the airport by taxi, it takes 15-20 minutes and costs about €20.00-25.00. I highly recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin