Citi Hostels
US$163
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$240
US$230
Orbitz.com
US$178
US$153
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$124
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2014

Place was clean, staff were efficient and helpful. For a hostel, it was very good. Some noise from plant, but nothing too bad. Showers were hot. Breakfast wasn't great, but it was a thrown in extra. Overall value was really excellent

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2014

It was dirty, they don't change the bed sheet.
The manager speak so badly to customers. Every time I spoke to him he precised he is the manager. He fight against one guy.
They got a problem with the water so we we had to go to another hostel to had a shower. It was so dirty.
The wifi doesn't work.
So don't go to this place.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Arthur K
Reviewed October 12, 2014

stayed here for one night out of a two night stag weekend. We had booked a four bed dorm but we were split between two dorms with two randomers. On arrival lobby looked fine got the key and a grunt off the receptionist. No directions to room until I asked. When I got to the room my heart sank. It was terrible. I had a top bunk. The room was small with virtually no storage space. The bathroom was the pits. Loads of black mould and a smell that made me gag. I got changed and got out of dodge. We contemplated sleeping rough to increase our chances of getting forty winks that night but eventually went back to stay. Shocking nights sleep and there was no chance I was showering there so I left tired annoyed and not looking the mae west. On checking out I voiced my concerns about the bathroom but I might as well have spoken to the
lamp on the desk for all the interest that was shown. Terrible.

• Stayed: October 2014
3  Thank jpyoughal
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

Great location...but everything else was shocking. Booked a 4 bed dorm for the 4 of us. Ended up in 2 different rooms sharing with strangers.

The room was small, dark and damp. There was a horrible smell, especially in the bathroom. The walls of the bathroom were cover in black mold, the taps in the sink were leaking & made a very loud noise when in use.

When we were checking out the guy at reception didn't care when we complained about the mold on the walls of the bathroom.

Avoid. Terrible hostel.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was there in 2013. My goal was to feel an irish culture. This hostel helped a lot. It has very good location, very close to centre of Dublin. There was a free wifi access, nice and helpfull staff, continental breakfasts. If you need something you can rent it for free in reception. Rooms have own WC with shower. In fact rooms was small, but it is worth for that price. It's good for people who doesn't look for luxury, but want to just see the city and meet local people.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple