1,989 results
All reviews jameson distillery cobblestone pub city centre grocery store next door great supermarket temple bar balcony room luas stop minute walk junior suite comfortable hotel late at night o'connell street stayed here for one night hop on hop visiting dublin tram
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Walking distance to everything and grocery right next door. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is due to having to ask for new towels regularly. Besides that, great stay! Great beds and helpful staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights and the room was clean and comfortable. The location was very good, just a mile from the Jameson Distillery on Bow street and O'Connell street was not a far walk either. It's also close to the Luca train. The hotel staff was attentive and very helpful. I gave it 4 instead of 5 because on our last day there we left at 8am and the restaurant was not open yet for breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I've booked one night more than a week in advance. I've spend €250 just for one night and additional €30 to stay two hours longer after check out time. So nearly 300 in total, I was aware that I could stay somewhere for way cheaper but I was advised that this place is in a good location and the hotel is very good. In general I would never pay that much to stay in there ever again, as the place was just not worth it. It was not bad but for 300 you would expect at least a robe, shampoo or slipper not only 3 towels and two soap containers mounted on the wall!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Very specious room. clean hotel. Very central nearby train station. Hotel is situated in a very Nice area. Friendly staff. Late check out is available which great for the business travellers like me. will be back soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a great triple occupancy room over St. Patrick’s Day weekend. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel, even for a rowdy weekend, was pleasantly quiet. Being steps away from the Jameson Distillery was a great perk. Also nice to have a grocery store next door! Would definitely stay there again the next time we’re in Dublin!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends