Review Highlights

from US$28.60
from US$16.00
from US$13.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My God what a transformation. It just looks a hundred times better. So much cleaner. Food as good as it always is. Staff are brilliant. Hopefully the standard keeps going onwards and upwards.

Paddy and family

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The only thing I like about Bakers is that it is so close to my job and home. Unfortunately there is never anything new, like a new brew or new IPA, etc. Food is not the best either, vegetables lack of flavour and over-boiled (especially the ones for the Sunday roast). Quite pricey for what you get, so not going here very often. The other big issue is the amount of broken glass that you can see around the corners most Monday morning, it's a pity the pub doesn't take any responsibility for this. (I have personally swiped the pedestrians a few times so that my kids would get flat tires when cycling to school). I wouldn't recommend travelling too much to come all the way here! there are far nicer places around this area.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The setting was very nice it was casual and comfortable. The food was reasonable in price. It was very good and meta description on the menu. The service was a little slow. The atmosphere and ambience was very comfortable. I felt the price for the meal was reasonable in they have a good selection on the menu. I had the pick n plenty from the menu and it was quite enjoyable. I will certainly return and enjoy the Odeon jobs.

1  Thank JKCrowley
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The carvey is amazing, also lots to choose from. Really friendly staff would definitely return
Interior could do with some touching up but other than that it's a nice pub.

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Staff amazing food great music amazing.
Great night the staff go above and beyond the food is just amazing always beautiful and the atmosphere is always great as well.

1  Thank karenc8888
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Always greeted by friendly faces in bakers corner. Staff are very nice and food is very high standard. Waitress was Lauren and she was an absolute pleasure.

Defo be visiting again :)

1  Thank Martindrum85
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We were about to look up a quote about bad service but again remembered that one of your waiters drowned my friends phone in Guinness and hop house, the thing won't turn the on!!!! We originally thought we'd receive a free round after our clothes were soaked In various stale pints but instead we were met with no apology and an hour long wait! Not only was there no apology there was a 45 minute wait for the next round and it was all wrong!!!!!!!!!!we were wondering why he wanted to be a waiter!!!!!!!!!!!600 euro down but we didn't have the gall to remind your service of their lacklustre performance. Wait till I tell you about the firing squad of bad service that followed, where did you get them! Honest to god it was a shambles from start from finish! I can't even fathom the absolute disaster of competence that we were met with today! I can't believe this place has 4/5 stars this has to be the funniest thing of 2017! We went for bite to eat and lost over 1k in phones and trousers and only were met with a ludicrous amount of mints as Reperations!

10  Thank Shane S
Reviewed June 16, 2017

We're regular's to Bakers Corner and have to say the food is second to none, they chef is always obliging and the also offer a Slimming World style menu for the health conscious. Wait staff are lovely, shout out to Sue especially, she's a star. Handy to have an off licence beside that that let you buy wine & pay corkage to drink in the lounge and there;s music on every weekend. All in all, a great place for a night out.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is the food is good but the pints of Guinness, which I'd been warned about, are DREADFULL! One of the worst pints I've had.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Great place for a Sunday carvery. Large selection of food with plenty of seating at a reasonable price. Nice desserts on offer and pleasant staff.