Dylan Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$339
US$291
Conrad
  • Room Service
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$145
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$160
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Handels Hotel Temple Bar(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$242
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$886
US$770
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
US$330
1,090 results
All reviewsboutique hotelbaggot streetgreat boutiqueunderfloor heatingturn down servicecity centremini barbeautiful hotelquiet locationgreat barfour seasonsstayed for one nightfollowing morningaviva stadiumfull irish breakfasthotel barsearsons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed here for 10 days while on a work trip. The staff here was extremely helpful, friendly, and willing to cater to or help with any needs or concerns. I played golf over the weekend and the staff booked tee times, took care of my clubs, and made the experiences a pleasure. Every morning, the staff had my coffee ready as I left to go to work.

The rooms were clean, large, and modern. The bed was comfortable and rather plush. The bathroom was large and spotless and filled with great toiletries. I'm not sure you can expect anything more from the modern, reasonably-priced, urban hotel.

All in all, it was a great experience. One word of caution is that the hotel is quite far from city center. If nightlife is what you are seeking during the week, it won't be found anywhere near Dylan. Also, there are limited restaurant options in addition to the hotel in the immediate vicinity. This isn't the Dylan's fault (obviously) but should just be noted depending on what is important to you in your stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank houselightsdown
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Everything about the hotel was what we expected; from the great service to the contemporary decor.

A good 20 minute walk from the city centre, but pleasant on a warm, dry day.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I stayed in a "Style" room - very nicely laid out and very spacious. Excellent toiletries and plenty of water etc. provided by the turndown service.
A confusing incident happened in the restaurant where the staff seemed unaware of the offer we had. It all got a bit embarrassing at the time, but was subsequently sorted out by the staff member who followed up with my wife. She was assured that the staff would be better informed in future of the details of any offers which are available.
I would definitely go back there - location, ambience, etc. was perfect.
Oh yes, and the espresso Martinis were ridiculously good!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hodkinson
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed for one night at the Dylan and did not enjoy it, our room was really noisey and the bed very uncomfortable the service was really poor we waited 45 minutes for breakfast! I emailed hotel manager to complain and she did not even reply. In dublin I have stayed in much nicer hotels I wanted to give the Dylan a try but it was just a let down.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank margaret305
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Hotel is very well appointed. Everything is top class from the reception staff to the patio areas and interior decor. Plenty towels in room and spotlessly white robes in the closet. Room service was superb. Very quiet too. Room was a little dark. Not a problem for most but I do like a lot of light! Valet parking very efficient. Nothing seemed to be a problem to the staff. I think they make the hotel. So pleasant and without any airs and graces. I would have no problem recommending the hotel. The breakfast was very nice; Eggs Hollandaise, top class but toast was dry and hard! Minor issue but important to note. As a cook I believe the small things matter. All in all I would return and next time request a room in the front of the hotel, where the sunlight was streaming in through the windows of this stunning building. One note, no hair dryer in room but I am sure if I had asked for one it would have been supplied immediately!

Room Tip: Front rooms would get all the sun!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple