I went on a post Christmas break in Jan to Dublin. I had been warned that staying too central in Dublin is pricey and you get ripped off however I have to say I got an amazing deal for myself and 4 friends to stay there. We rented an apartment which was beautiful! Had plenty of room esp for 5 girls!
We ended up eating there for breakfast and dinner throughout the 3 nights and it was so amazing. Got on first name basis' with the staff which were just lovely so it made it more fun (got plenty of tips on where to go out!) and the food incredible! Huge variety on the menu, chicken wings and sole were especially good for me!
The space we had in our own private apartment, been in the centre of everything and amazing food and workers right outside made it so relaxing and good! I'd highly recommend it to stay and eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingfisher is a family run business for over 38 years. The Kingfisher is located in the heart of Dublin, ideal when visiting Dublin . Our recently refurbished boutique rooms make it the perfect base for exploring the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kingfisher Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Dublin
- Kingfisher Hotel Apartments