All reviews o'connell street adjoining restaurant no elevator aircoach bus stop parnell st flights of stairs temple bar top floor triple room great position small hotel noisy at night plenty of hot water would stay again great place to stay single bed minute walk
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Small but nice restaurant, good food like fish dishes, burgers, meat etc.
Very good large portions fish and chips.
Helpfull and friendly staff. Nice and clean.
Good prices!! Highly recommended! One of the best places in this part of Dublin.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Silvia d
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Staff excellent, rooms large, very clean and bathroom spotless. I hadn't known this was a hotel though I've passed it by often. TV worked immediately which doesn't always happen in hotels.
Close to centre and so walking distance to attractions.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nh992017
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

A weekend for recreation and rugby. Very well located, quite small rooms. The breakfast are fantastic, with a wide range of choices. The minus are the shower where you can't set the hot water as you wan't, but It is ok anyway.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anette1991
Reviewed November 5, 2017

My wife and I visit Dublin frequently. We stayed at the Kingfisher Hotel for two nights this past September. The location is great being close to Parnell Square and O'Connell Street. Everything is accessible by foot, bus or LUAS. There is a Tesco and Lidl's within a block of the hotel. The hotel's restaurant is excellent. The rooms are not huge but big enough. The bathroom was fine with plenty of hot water, water pressure and towels. One thing we really liked is that you could turn on the heat at the radiator by a switch anytime you desired. The sleep quality was good, mattress comfortable, and not noisy at night even though we were on the street side.

This hotel is a nice place to stay in Dublin. My wife and I want to thank Ana-Maria and Tina for making our visit a pleasant one.

M. Greg Miller
Ennis, County Clare

Room Tip: We had a room with a street view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed October 31, 2017

My mum and dad came to visit me in Belfast and decided to take them to Dublin for two nights before there flight back to Germany. I have to say i was worried but i was wrong to be. This hotel is very lovely, Staff were all very friendly and charming. Rooms fab! Clean, deco just right everything you would need for a night away. Tea and coffee in the rooms and tv with freeview. the only thing i would have to say is at night it can get loud. i closed both my windows and still sounded like one was open slightly. but considering all the walking ect and the comfy bed once i was asleep that was me for the night. This hotel is very close to the centre and you would be able to get around very easily by walking. They offer parking which is located at the back of the building in a secure gated car park for 10 euro a night, i felt this was great as im a worrier and not once i worried about the car being in such a busy city. Breakfast was fantastic and we were offered free breakfast to our surprise when we went down in the morning which if i must say myself was just amazing.. it set us up for the day and they have choice =] i would stay again but seems to book up fast which is a shame but if you can book it then do =]

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family