Donnybrook Hall Hotel
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$157
Brooks Hotel(Dublin)
US$259
US$252
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$123
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bcity centrehome from homeirish hospitalitydublin horse showtesco expressbed breakfastminute bus ridesoda breadbreakfast was deliciousquiet locationgreat place to stayfresh fruitsingle roomtea and coffeevisiting dublinroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Thank you to Terry and Anthony at Donnybrook Hall for looking after me so well. They couldn't have been more helpful. I was travelling alone and really appreciated their care. The B&B is spotlessly clean and the rooms are comfortable. The breakfasts are amazing too. They don’t get great water pressure in the area so don’t expect a powerful shower though!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank whitstablewanderers
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We stayed at Donnybrook Hall in Sep/Oct 2011 - What a great spotless B&B! We had our own separate entry off the garden. Thanks to Terry and Precious we could highly recommend - the breakfast menu alone was mind blowing! Close to bus stop for Dublin city and walk to pubs for dinner!
Jan & John Filmer
AUSTRALIA

Room Tip: Very friendly - walk to bus stop - walk to pubs
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jan and john f
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I stayed here for a few nights a while ago and found it a great place to stay. I was made very welcome by the owners. I have a good sized room with double bed. Room had an ensuite and wireless internet. The cooked breakfast was excellent. The B&B is located in a pretty good location, with a bus stop nearby for the short trip into Dublin city. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank travellersarge
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Stayed with terry and his staff for St. Patricks day this year. Amazing is really all we can say. I went with my girlfriend and another couple and we all loved it. Terry was an awesome host and gave us a tremendous amount of help as this was our first time in Ireland, but definitely not our last and I will stay here again if possible.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank Mikeyp34
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I stayed for one night in this lovely house. We were made to feel most welcome and the location is very close to Ballsbridge and city centre as well as being right in the centre of Donnybrook. The price of the room with breakfast was €55, which in this area is extremely good value. There is a parking area for guests but it was full when we arrived. However if you intend to leave your car on the road before 6.30 pm and after 8am they will provide you with a parking disc. The rooms was standard size with tea and coffee provided. The bathroom was small but had all the necessary items. We unfortunately had to leave before breakfast so can not give you any feedback on it, however they were most upset that we did not have time to partake of their lovely spread and we would love to go back to try it. The room was quiet despite facing the road but the traffic does calm down in the evenings in that area. All in all a very pleasant experience and I would use it again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business