Open today: 4:30 p.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Review Highlights
Delightful entertainment

Music was amazing; the dancers were entertaining, too!!! Grand experience! Loved those mic stands... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trek29382
Terrific entertainment & service

Wonderful evening of good food, great service and entertainment. Dermot Daly singing Danny Boy was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$16.40
from US$23.40
from US$29.30
More Info
All reviews lamb shank dinner show irish music irish step dancers audience participation cie tour wonderful evening these guys great fun city centre live music visiting dublin musicians stage ireland cd ballads
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I always love eating here. The food is always great and there is a good menu choice. The staff are always friendly.

1  Thank yward8
Reviewed February 26, 2018

This show is great for natives as well as visitors from abroad - that's some achievement. It's so well produced with a good mix of song and dance, starts and finishes on time. The food is amazingly good, not just bland fare for big crowds. The staff are very pleasant and the option to avail of the shuttle bus from hotels in town (and back!) allows you to enjoy a glass or two as well.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Great food, great music and dance! Highly recommend this and appropriate for all age groups. The shuttle to and from the pub was a great bonus!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my daughter and wife on a Monday afternoon. A great and varied menu well priced and well served from helpful staff.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

So, while you can hear Irish music in just about any pub in Dublin, we wanted more of a show. So, we made reservations for this show and I have to say that it was a very enjoyable experience.

First, it is a bit outside of town so unless you have a car, you need to sign up for their bus service. Our hotel was right by the pickup point so it worked out fine for us.

When we arrived we were greeted and seated quickly. They place was a well-oiled machine in that we received drinks and our orders were taken quickly. The food menu is limited but that is appropriate for this kind of venue. What was most surprising about the food is that it was actually VERY tasty. The show itself was "the craic" and we really enjoyed ourselves.

One of our party was not able to travel with us at the last minute so I emailed them prior to our trip and requested a refund. I was told to speak with the floor manager on arrival so I expected that no refund would be forthcoming.

Instead and much to my surprise the floor manager knew exactly who I was and offered the refund in cash on the spot. Rather than taking him up on the offer, I ran a tab for our wine and drinks and we settled up at the end of the night. His professionalism in handling this was very impressive since he could have just said, "sorry, no refunds."

So, I have to say that I strongly recommend this show if you are in Dublin and it is totally worth the cost of admission. By the way, it isn't just a dinner show place; it is an actual working neighborhood pub.