“Dangerous!!! ”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Located a short walk from the Luas. Fantastic wine list and a great cocktail menu. Foods not to bad either!! Called in too many times for a quick drink after work and ended up spending the whole evening there. Friendly staff too!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I had booked bottomless prosecco brunch for myself and 2 friends visiting from Wales, We arrived at 12:45 and at 14:30 we were told Bottomless prosecco was over for us as it only lasts for 2 hours. I have previously been to Bottomless prosecco brunch and as the advertisement's say it is until 4pm. I was mortified when they came to the table to tell us this. I questioned the waiter and he told me that I already had 4 glasses of prosecco, that I had gotten my €15 worth!!!
It cleary is not bottomless as they are watching how many glasses you drink and are taking their time filling your glass to delay the amount.
As the waiter was well aware that I was embarrased he then went over to the General Manager and they both sniggered at our table.
I will never return here purely for the rudness and unprofessionalism of the staff. It was never about the money as we bought a bottle for ourselves after our time was up.

Steer clear away from this place unless you want to feel embarrased and angry. WORST customer service I have ever come across

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Yep I would recommend here. When we went the menu was very small which initially put me off. I don't really like ordering burgers when I'm out as I would rather order something I can't cook myself. But wow one hell of a great burger. Service very good nice wine list. I will go back

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Went for bottomless brunch and everything about it was great. The bottomless prosecco brunch is a different and super idea. Food, service, value, atmosphere were excellent and the bottomless prosecco was the final thing that made it amazing. Staff were so welcoming and looked after us the whole time. Would really recommend this hidden gem!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

We went for my friends 40th birthday for their bottomless brunch- it was amazing and the staff were extremely attentive and welcoming. The food and the atmosphere was great, we would love to come back. We really appreciate the effort the staff made for us to get booked in & Id like to personally thank the lady who booked us in. It made my friends birthday so thank you we really appreciate it.