“Wunderful view, kind and funny guide, safe driver”
Review of Finn McCools Tours

Finn McCools Tours
Ranked #18 of 246 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Giants Causeway Tour -- Cliffs of Moher Tour -- Game of Thrones Tour -- Belfast Titanic and Giants Causeway Tour From Dublin--Glendalough and Kilkenny Tour from Dublin. Our tours depart on a daily basis from Dublin with funny and informative guides.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The trip was wunderful. Our guide Derrick told us a lot of interesting things about history and Irish traditions. He was very funny and a talented singer. Our driver Teddy was also wunderful, he drove very safe and carefully.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,743)
All reviews
"excellent driver"
in 15 reviews
"fun facts"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 29 reviews
"irish culture"
in 19 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 16 reviews
"derrick"
in 145 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wasn’t sure how to submit 2 reviews for 2 different tours with this company. I went to the Cliffs of Moher with Brian on April 2nd and Giant’s Causeway with Derrick on April 3rd. They were both fantastic! The guides, sites, itinerary, planning, everything was great and I highly recommend! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Game of Thrones tour with Michael, our tour guide, and John, our bus driver, was my most favorite tour that I went on while visiting Ireland!! I was very hesitant to go on this tour as I had never watched Game of Thrones before but was ultimately roped into it by my Game of Throne fanatic friends who I was traveling with. Let me be the first the say I am SO happy I agreed to go!! Although I had never seen the show before, Michael did a tremendous job of painting a picture and setting the seen at the film locations we visited. All of the sites were beautiful and I merely enjoyed the beauty but it was an added bonus that there were pictured on TV as well. We were thrilled to learn that Michael had even played a small role in one of the shows - how cool!! He took time to get to know us on the tour, made sure he was accommodating to our needs, and continuously shared fun facts about Ireland with us! Additionally, John was an awesome bus driver maneuvering us through the small Ireland roads, getting us to where we needed to be on time in order to avoid traffic. Not a minute was wasted sitting on the bus due to John's wonderful driving! I would recommend Finn McCool Tours to anyone and I would recommend this tour specifically, even if you have not seen the show - it was a breath of fresh air to get out of the city and enjoy the country/seaside of northern Ireland!

2  Thank mckruse2018