Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Finn McCools Tours
from US$47.10
1,903 results
All reviews game of thrones tour dark hedges causeway tour northern ireland rope bridge the bus day trip filming locations dunluce castle great tour beautiful sights fun facts recommend this trip booked this tour tara stops moher
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure how to submit 2 reviews for 2 different tours with this company. I went to the Cliffs of Moher with Brian on April 2nd and Giant’s Causeway with Derrick on April 3rd. They were both fantastic! The guides, sites, itinerary, planning, everything was great and I highly recommend! Thank you!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My Game of Thrones tour with Michael, our tour guide, and John, our bus driver, was my most favorite tour that I went on while visiting Ireland!! I was very hesitant to go on this tour as I had never watched Game of Thrones before but was ultimately roped into it by my Game of Throne fanatic friends who I was traveling with. Let me be the first the say I am SO happy I agreed to go!! Although I had never seen the show before, Michael did a tremendous job of painting a picture and setting the seen at the film locations we visited. All of the sites were beautiful and I merely enjoyed the beauty but it was an added bonus that there were pictured on TV as well. We were thrilled to learn that Michael had even played a small role in one of the shows - how cool!! He took time to get to know us on the tour, made sure he was accommodating to our needs, and continuously shared fun facts about Ireland with us! Additionally, John was an awesome bus driver maneuvering us through the small Ireland roads, getting us to where we needed to be on time in order to avoid traffic. Not a minute was wasted sitting on the bus due to John's wonderful driving! I would recommend Finn McCool Tours to anyone and I would recommend this tour specifically, even if you have not seen the show - it was a breath of fresh air to get out of the city and enjoy the country/seaside of northern Ireland!

3  Thank mckruse2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The company was very professional and sent lots of advice before traveling regarding locations, attractions and timetable for that day. We saw lots of attractions during one day for good price. We were very organised as a group and everyone was on time. I recommend it if you would like to see beautiful Ireland and Northern Ireland and you don't have a car.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My husband and I went on this tour during our Honey moon trip to Europe. We had such a great time at the Cliffs of Moher and the tour guide, Tara was great.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Departure from Dublin too early in the morning for visiting non interested sites during the trip to the Cliffs, which at the end was less than two hours actually, being the intended place to go and visit in this tour. Galway stop ok. Staff ok. But quite a long and boring trip in a coach, rather than direct to site trip.