“Relocating”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Ive Seen on their Facebook la paloma is relocating from great spot but I'm confused I've seen la paloma had been sold lately on Owen properties so i wonder if restaurant will be still or just owners opening something else ?there we wanted to go there for birthday dinner in two weeks

2  Thank Carolinegirls

Reviewed 24 May 2015

The three of us really enjoyed our visit. The difference between this, and other restaurants we tried, is that the owner was present. It is apparent that he (and his staff) actually want you to enjoy the eating experience they offer. Has the relaxed air of a Mediterranean restaurant Try the Calamari salad and/or the colourful eggs! You can't go wrong.

1  Thank A K
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Lovely restaurant. Very clean. Great food. Good quality. Good service. Good variety of choices. Specials board. Cheaper than most restaurants in this location. Very friendly owner.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

My friends and I recently went to La Paloma for some food and drinks. We were looking for something fun and were not disappointed. The decor, the music the complete feel of the lace makes it feel you're back on holidays in Spain. It was great. We went initially as they had loads of different types of Sangria which were all lovely, well the ones we tried. We ordered a few tapas, 2 or 3 each and it was all absolutely delicious. we weren't sure of the portion size so when a whole load of food arrived we were pleasantly surprised. The calamari was notably tasty. I'm not usually a fan but this was the nicest i've ever tried. all the food was delicious, colourful and arrived as it was ready. The staff were friendly and just the right amount of attentivness, pouring our sangria form lovely earthenware jugs. We didn;'t have desserts but they have a great range and also do cocktails. I've lived in Dublin all my life and often walked past this restaurant, just off the main Temple Bar strip. I won't just walk past it again, it was great fun and food with friends and before we left we were already looking for excuses to come back. 3 of us went and ordered 3 tapas each and had 3 jugs of Sangria and it all came to less than 40 euro each, great value night out.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

It's never appeared to be an easy thing to me to find a place for good food in Temple Bar. I'm just an occasional tourist here, which is why I am pointing people to La Paloma, a restaurant I visit every time in Dublin. I like the energy of Temple Bar, and hanging out at Gogarty's, and I'll always start at least one evening at La Paloma. It has a festive atmosphere inside, delicious food at good prices, and the folks are friendly and accommodating here. It can be a bit tricky locating it on this side street, but it's always delivered a memorable way to start the evening off with a tasty meal in Temple Bar. I love the concept of the food in Spanish restaurants, and always wish I was spending more time in a good Spanish restaurant. I count La Paloma as a fine example the kind of Spanish restaurant I would frequent if I found one like it closer to home. Enjoy.