Stayed here on a megadeal for Mothers Day. Have to say the view was amazing - the room spotless and very comfortable. The staff were very polite and helpful. The spa is beautiful and the treatment was great. What more can a body ask for??? Also i never realised (although i am a Dub) that there is great history attached to the hotel and Michael Collins stayed here in 1920. All in all a very enjoyable stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in history and a favourite with the locals, this landmark Hotel is an impressive sight on the Dun Laoghaire skyline. Since 1828, a Dublin Hotel has occupied the site now occupied by the Royal Marine Hotel. With 228 Bedrooms, 14 Dedicated Meeting Rooms and a Conference Centre as well as The Pier Health Club and sananaSPA; the Royal Marine Hotel has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Marine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Marine dún Laoghaire
- Hotel Royal Marine
- Royal Marine Hotel Dublin
- Royal Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - County Dublin