“Fantastic Host - 5* Treatment”

Dun Manus Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in County Galway
Dun Manus Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #229 of 430 County Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Beautiful house with an amazing sea views! The rooms are very clean & fresh. Breakfast includes a wide variety, everything is freshly cooked, plenty of options for Continental. Warm and welcoming host who will go above and beyond to cater for your every need. Cannot fault this place! I will be returning very soon. Thanks Dun Manus and Thanks Teresa.

Room Tip: Sea Views are beautiful!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ncllakin

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We stayed as part of a wedding party in Screab house and it was lovely. We were offered to feel at home and had a delicious breakfast the next day with homemade bread. Just what we all needed after the wedding.

They were very flexible and welcoming with check in and check out. Great view as well from the bedroom window overlooking the sea.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lucie P
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Spent a night with Theresa recently while attending a wedding in Screebe House.
Theresa gave us a warm welcome and offered to drive us to the hotel. When we arrived home at 1.30 a.m. - our bed was lovely and warm with the electric blanket. Breakfast was gorgeous - with a good selection of everything - and cooked freshly for each person. Would certainly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tereva
Reviewed 15 November 2014

My husband and I were delighted with the way we were treated at Dun Manus, by Theresa. Her home is lovely and she is a very good cook. But as we all know, there are many lovely homes run by good cooks all over Ireland. What made our stay at Dun Manus by far the best experience of our month in Ireland was Theresa, herself. She welcomed us as though we were family. It was a very busy weekend in Rosmuc and she was very involved in the local happenings, but she never let that stop her from being a warm and thoughtful hostess. She even knocked at our door in her evening clothes, to "tuck us in" with offers of more tea if we wanted some. The next morning she was up bright and early, tending to the needs of her houseful of guests. Irish hospitality is what we treasure most and Theresa went above and beyond as far as we are concerned. We look forward to our return trip.

Marsha & Johnny Sullivan
Melrose, Massachusetts - USA

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MelroseDreamer
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I visited the Dun Manus B&B with my boyfriend in summer. We were warmly welcomed by Theresa with tea. The breakfast was marvelous, the room very nice and comfortable. We also received information about some points of interest. We also spent a very nice evening in the living room chatting with a couple of friendly German tourists. The B&B is located vis a vis a beautiful lake so we had a lovely view from our bedroom. I warmly recommend the place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dorota S
Reviewed 7 September 2014

I stayed here the night before a wedding at Screebe House, and it was perfect. Therese was so welcoming, I had the tea and caramel wafers and biscuits she laid out, and even though I arrived quite late at night, Therese had lots of time for me and we had great chat. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views of the sea. WIFI was great. Breakfast was gorgeous in the morning, with tranquil views out the windows of the shore and hillsides. I loved the teapot!!! (Watch out for it!) I needed more robust clothing for the first part of the day and Therese even gave me a pair of tights!!! How about that for the perfect hostess/ I was blown away. Therese couldn't have done more for me and I couldn't have had a better stay anywhere. Thanks so much Therese! Dun Manus is Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kaz D
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I stayed here when cycling Malin to Mizen. Its location was perfect, only a short bike ride to Ros a Mhil where I got the Aran Ferry to Inis Oir. The room was very clean and modern. The view from the room was picturesque, a beautiful lake out front with a private sitting area. Theresa was very friendly, she even made me tea when I arrived. There are no shops or pubs near by, so maybe stop off somewhere on the way and stock up. Enjoy your stay. Slainte.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo