“Amazing Aran Islands Day Tour”
Review of Faherty Tours

Faherty Tours
Ranked #1 of 71 Tours in Galway
More attraction details
Owner description: BOOK NOW !! Aran Islands Tour includes. The return coach transfer to Rosseveal Harbour, Return ferry to Inis Mor and all day tour of the Aran Islands. Bus, Bike, or walking tour on Inis Mor is included.
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I am not one to normally write reviews, but I had to write one for Michael. My family and I took his Aran Islands day tour during our trip to Ireland and it was our favorite day of the trip. Michael was an incredible, friendly tour guide that knew so much about the island having grown up there. He took us around to the best spots and knew the answers to all our questions. If you're going to the Aran Islands, definitely book your trip with Michael!

1  Thank nhansell8
"island life"
"ring fort"
"gaelic language"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 19 reviews
"small bus"
in 9 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I participated in a tour with Michael and Catherine...it was fantastic! His local knowledge,passion and sense of humour made for a great day!! I would highly recommend Faherty Day Tours Galway to anyone looking for a great tour and money well spent. Thank you again Michael....

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Just returned from a fun packed day touring the Inishmore Aran island with Michael and his co-guide Katherine. I’m not fond of guided tours but listening to Michaels stories of the Islands, short stops around Inishmore, was delightful. Well organized and a plus, picked us up at our Salthill hotel. Thanks Michael and Kathrine, was a pleasure.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Michael Faherty grew up on the Aran Islands and knew all the history and fun trivia stories that help the tourists feel engaged with the Aran Islands. His tour agenda was well paced and had lots of variety. Michael were exceptional in bringing his subject matter alive in informative and engaging ways. I would highly recommend this tour!