“A quirky breakfast stop”
Review of Jungle Cafe Galway

Jungle Cafe Galway
Ranked #2 of 14 Quick Bites in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This was a great place for a quick breakfast stop before our tour. I had warm brown bread, yum. Hubby had the eggs and also yum. Great service and value.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Luca says: best breakfast since of the year, and we eat out a lot. The orange juice is freshly squeezed.
Sophie says: the food was fresh and the drinks were great, the chocolate brownie was my cup of tea!
Mommy says: everything about this place is lovely...funky atmosphere, friendly service, amazing food!
All in all great experience and right next to big parking garage at the bus station!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We just stopped in Galway during a trip. I was with a friend and my two dogs and it was unfortunately lashing rain.
We were tired and hungry and found this cafe... loved it!
I am always worried when I travel with the dogs that I will have to eat in my car or outside sitting on the curb... this time I could sit in their outside space, covered and absolutely nice. The sandwich I ate was great too! Absolutely recommended!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank jsab5
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Our absolute favorite coffee in the city. Cozy outdoor funky space to relax. Excellent latte , on point coffee drinks
Delicious bowls of porridge

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

A quirky little cafe, just off Eyre Square in Galway city centre.
Good coffee and snacks in covered outdoor setting.
Friendly and quick service.

Date of visit: August 2017