“Awesome outdoor jungle setting and great coffee blend”
Review of Jungle Cafe Galway

Jungle Cafe Galway
Ranked #3 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife have visited this coffee bar recently. It has an awesome outdoor jungle setting and they have a great coffee blend as well. We had a delicious breakfast at this place too (tip: try the eggs and ham breakfast).

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This cafe is very particular and if you are in Galway you must visit it but the staff isn't really lovely... anyway I'd like the coffee and brownies!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

This was a great place for a quick breakfast stop before our tour. I had warm brown bread, yum. Hubby had the eggs and also yum. Great service and value.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Luca says: best breakfast since of the year, and we eat out a lot. The orange juice is freshly squeezed.
Sophie says: the food was fresh and the drinks were great, the chocolate brownie was my cup of tea!
Mommy says: everything about this place is lovely...funky atmosphere, friendly service, amazing food!
All in all great experience and right next to big parking garage at the bus station!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We just stopped in Galway during a trip. I was with a friend and my two dogs and it was unfortunately lashing rain.
We were tired and hungry and found this cafe... loved it!
I am always worried when I travel with the dogs that I will have to eat in my car or outside sitting on the curb... this time I could sit in their outside space, covered and absolutely nice. The sandwich I ate was great too! Absolutely recommended!

1  Thank jsab5