“Best Flat White in Ireland”
Review of Jungle Cafe Galway

Jungle Cafe Galway
Ranked #4 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Brazilian, European, Czech, International
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Myself a long with two of my friends were on a weekend trip in Galway when we came across this cafe. After our first Flat White, we had to go back for more. We came to the conclusion as a group that this was the nicest flat white we had ever had.

1  Thank basiltadrost

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Ah wish I had uploaded photos! right by the bus station, its a must! the most authentic and unusual café I have ever been in!
The hot chocolate.mmmm I can taste it now .and the patterns etc they put on the top great, worth taking a photo of, so don't have the marshmellows!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Very cute place. Right next to the tourist center. Cool outdoor area and cute little indoor spot for when it's rainy.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife have visited this coffee bar recently. It has an awesome outdoor jungle setting and they have a great coffee blend as well. We had a delicious breakfast at this place too (tip: try the eggs and ham breakfast).

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This cafe is very particular and if you are in Galway you must visit it but the staff isn't really lovely... anyway I'd like the coffee and brownies!