“Dinner ”

Casita Mexicana
Ranked #12 of 198 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Artisan Mexican food and Mexican tapas. Imported Mexican beer and authentic margaritas, all in a cozy Mexican environment
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Casita Mexicana

Killarney

Dinner

I have eaten here several times in the past. Food is always very good, staff are excellent,
Very coeliac aware. All options are very good, can’t make a bad choice here. Highly recommended

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Service was great. Cool location. Food was pricy and average for what we got. Enjoyed but wouldn’t go back.

2  Thank Das H
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Iv eating here loads of times and every time I feel like the food just keeps getting better!!! It’s absolutely fabulous here I bring new friends with me every time so they can just taste this delicious food will always return ❤️

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in the world. The staff and owners are just the nicest people you would ever meet. Beautiful atmosphere and even better food. Margueritas are to die for and the service is fantastic. I am celiac and I never worry here. The owners are so knowledgeable and the food is never compromised because it’s gluten free like you might get other places. I got a chocolate orange torte tonight and I can honestly say you would never know it was gluten free!
Please go here if you are in Killarney, you won’t be sorry!

3  Thank Lauramacbrowne
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We visited this establishment on Fri night, we were welcomed by a lovely lady and another girl. We were waited on promptly and we ordered Nachos and cheese to start which came with lovely guacamole, sour cream and salsa and then I had fajitas which were yum and my other half a prawn skewer dish which is was also lovely. We reneged on the desserts as we were so full but with Sol and wine it was a lovely meal. My only complaint would be that the restaurant itself was a little cold but the food was lovely. Thank you.

2  Thank Eimear N