1,129 results
All reviews golf putter night porter sister hotel wonderful hotel scones boutique hotel small hotel central location open fire rooms are large top class two nights restaurants and pubs would highly recommend this hotel centre of town a wonderful stay beautiful room
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I'm not a big hotel reviewer but this hotel is worth a mention. My girlfriend and I are just back from a lovely 4 night stay in the Killarney Royal, of which is our second trip to this hotel. Our first a surprise weekend by me on Valentines went down a treat.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, we couldn't ask for any more. The food was also excellent and reasonable priced coupled witha great atmosphere this hotel is definitely worth a visit. I know I'll be returning.

This was my second trip with my girlfriend to the lovely Killarney Royal Hotel. It truly is a jem of a hotel in the heart of Killarney.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2010

Dear larchfield,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with us at Killarney Royal and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had such a wonderful recent stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and our staff. It gives us a real morale boost as a team to hear such positive feedback, and for that, thank you.

Everyone enjoyed seeing you again and look forward to seeing you in the not so distant future.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

Being our second time to killarney but never to this particular hotel we had high expectations of the quality we were looking for and werent let down,
The royal hotel is in many ways a getaway from home, the minute we walked in we were met by chatty staff and a friendly atmosphere,
The reception staff were so quick and freindly we couldnt wait to get out and explore, Our room was bigger than expected, So Spacious and fresh air blew through on the hot summers day,
The bar and reception area is so cozy and tradtional you would never need to leave. The barstaff were so frendly they really put in such a huge effort to help us feel welcomed and give us the general feel of the area itself, this was our first holiday in ireland in some time but with the weather perfect the service and offers didnt let us down, The Royal kilarney really topped off our holiday.

Dear Aidanf75,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Killarney royal and for taking the time to review Killarney royal on trip advisor.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable time with us and your kind words are much appreciated. It is very important to us that we exceed in customer expectations. We cant take credit for the weather we have been having but it really has enhanced our guests expereince of Killarney. I hope you will return to us on your next visit to Killarney, it was a pleasure having you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Just home from an absolute lovely weekend in Killarney and already booked another weekend in August in the Killarney Royal. From the minute we walked in the door to the day we checked out, we were treated so well. The staff were so accommodating and helpful throughout our stay. The food and rooms were equally fabulous and i am looking forward to going back in August!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Killarneyroyal, Manager at Killarney Royal, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2010

Dear rossie2010,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are delighted to
hear you enjoyed your stay so much you booked another visit in August.
I look forward to greeting you at our door and will have all your requirements
set in place awaiting your return.

Reviewed June 20, 2010

My brothers and I used this hotel as a base for our golf trip last week and couldn't have been treated better. We arrived late in the evening and were let in by one of the great gentlemen in the country, John Harrington. He fixed us up with some vegetable soup, brown bread and butter and Guinness. For the next three days he helped us with directions, hospitality and friendship. The rooms are huge and quiet. Use the detachable remote to work the AC if you need it. The breakfasts are cooked or continental depending on your time; both are good and the breakfast staff is as pretty as it is kind and helpful. This hotel is in the very heart of the city, parking is across the street and is free and no one will treat you better.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karyatids,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with us at Killarney Royal, and for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read that you and your brothers had such an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to also thank you for your kind words about the hotel, our staff, and service. We strive to exceed customer expectations and John is at the heart of this. He thanks you, I thank you and all look forward to a return visit.

Please contact me directly so I may personnally oversee your next visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2010

So glad we stayed at the Royal. Great value for the price, the Royal combines old world charm with all the modern amenities. The rooms were spacious, the restaurant was fabulous (best food we had in Ireland), and the staff was so friendly and helpful. They assisted us with booking several day trips and always followed up to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying our visit. We stayed several days and had a wonderful time, would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family