“So much like home”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Blarney House Master Bedroom
Living Room Blarney House
Revamp 2015
Twin Bedroom Blarney House
Double Room Blarney House
Dawn on the Lakes of Killarney just across the road walking distance
Christmas time
World famous Lakes of Killarney on our doorstep
KIllarney Golf Course only 2 miles away
Great golfing at Killarney Golf & Fishing Club near our homes
Muckross Housse & Traditional Farms within walking distance
On the Lakes just across from our homes walking distance
Hiking on Kerry's Highest Mountain Cuarrantohill
Driving Beautiful Ring of Kerry
Friendly Faces on Ring of Kerry
View driving the Ring of Kerry
Dingle Peninsula
Beach on Ring of Kerry taken by our Guest
View of Skellig Rocks near Dingle
Hiking is very popular in our Kerry mountains
Great Leisure Facilities 500 yds from our home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Petesays
Melbourne, Australia
“So much like home”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were so thrilled on our arrival to find a table laden with goodies to eat, not to mention a frisbee for our boys to play with out on the lawn. Valerie has really set this place up as a haven for holidaymakers. It is huge and everything there works perfectly, the WiFi worked and Valerie even called to check that all was ok. our kids loved it so much they wanted us to move there.
The pub next door does a great bar meal and is very kid friendly.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this property to anyone and certainly would not look anywhere else if we are lucky enough to return to Killarney.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was home away from home
Liked least: we couldn't stay longer!
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CameronWa...
Ireland
“Home Away From Home ........Only Better”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We recently spent a wonderful weekend with extended family in Blarney House. It is spacious, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable property in a great location. Every aspect of our stay here was excellent from the hospitality of the owner to the facilities. The best that Killarney has to offer was at our doorstep. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sandgrope...
Perth
“Home away from home set in the beautiful heart of Killarney town”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

From the very first email to the departure the service was outstanding. The extra personal touches made a big difference. A lovely, clean, modern, spacious HOME that suited our family of 6 whose ages ranged from 82 -3 years old. The staff were very friendly and had helpful knowledge of the area.

Great value for money and recommend it to all. I know we will be back!

Canada
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Older travelers
5 May 2014
Hi Patti & Tom

Just want to say a big " Thank you" for taking time out to share your views of our holiday home and service. It is always great to hear our guests enjoy their visit to our property and I am delighted to hear we rated above some of the other places you stayed on your travels in Ireland. That is indeed great feedback for us, thank you so much !

It was a pleasure to meet you both and your Mom too Patti, and lovely to chat with you on your return to Ontario.. Your feedback on your experiences here with car hire, touring etc.... was very helpful for me also.

Once again, thank you for being excellent house guests, it was a pleasure to have met you all and if you ever get back to Ireland again, we would be delighted to welcome you back to Blarney House.

My Best Wishes,

Valerie.
Idaho USA
Reviewed May 4, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

4 May 2014
Dear Marianne, Bill, Annie, William, Margaret and Debbie,

It is with great delight I read your extensive review of your recent stay with us in Killarney. I am just so touched you took the time to sit down and post such a detailed and descriptive account of your visit to our home and the Killarney/Dingle region. It was lovely to have met you all and to sit down with you to chat. I felt like we had known each other for years and your own description of Sandpoint inspired me to do some research on America's most beautiful small town. We have a lot in common with natural lakes and beauty in Killarney & Sandpoint both.

I was also very interested to follow your wonderful blog on your travels around Ireland with your witty accounts of your travels and fantastic images of Killarney, Dingle, Valentia, Galway etc......I told two friends of mine about your blog and they along with others on both sides of the ocean were all following it too!

Again, I thank you all most sincerely, it was a great pleasure to have met you all and I know we will keep in touch, Marianne your penmanship skills on your blog, Facebook and your book keep us all entertained, and we look forward to the next chapter of your fascinating tales. I will be honored and look forward to having you back anytime to Killarney ,

Kindest Regards & Best Wishes to all of you,

Valerie
babymoy
Cavan, Ireland
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Myself and 5 girlfriends stayed in Killarney Holiday Village in April 2014 and I would highly recommend it. Great value for money, house had everything you would need and spotlessly clean. Great location and the the owners left us some essentials like milk and teabags on our arrival. Will definitely be going back.

11 Apr 2014
Hello to all the Wedding Girls

Thank you soo much for taking the time out to post this review of your recent stay in our home last weekend. It is great to get such excellent feedback and I know from meeting your group on departure you all had a great time at the wedding next door and enjoyed your weekend visit.

You were all a pleasure to have in my home and I would be delighted to welcome you back anytime you get back to Killarney again.

Many thanks for all your nice comments,

Kindest Regards,

Valerie.
Co Meath.
Reviewed January 14, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing