The Brehon
US$220
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Heights Hotel Killarney(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$145
  • Restaurant
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$180
Lake Hotel(Killarney)
US$226
US$219
Hotwire.com
Brook Lodge Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$182
The Ross(Killarney)
US$254
  • Restaurant
2,456 results
All reviewsdanu restaurantangsana spavitality suitekelly annbar foodbeautiful hoteltop classsteam roomfrom start to finishsuperior roomspa areawould highly recommend this hotellast weekendwedding receptionboth nightsbeautiful rooma lovely stay
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Myself and friend recently stayed in The Brehon for a one night spa break and it was fabulous from start to finish. The room was spacious and nicely decorated and we had a lovely view over Killarney National Park and the mountains. For a real get away from it all, I can really recommend the Brehon. We relaxed in our room before heading down to the spa for our treatments and it was fabulous. We tried out everything on offer in the thermal suite facilities, even the bucket of icy water and ice!! The treatments were wonderful and the staff excellent. After the treatments, we really chilled out in the relaxation room and you really felt you were away from the stresses of daily life. Our package included dinner in the restaurant and again, have no complaints about the whole experience. Food was excellent as were the staff. I was sorry to leave the next day (after a lovely breakfast!!!) and will definitely be going back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I stayed in The Brehon for a weekend recently. From the moment we got out of the car until we got back into it, we could only say that we had a 5 star experience. The staff were excellent, the food was excellent, the room was excellent, the Vitality Suite was excellent. What more can I say, but we will be back.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

We were attending a wedding in The Brehon Hotel and as we were just shortly off a long haul flight I requested a quiet room. We had a room at the top of the hotel and it was so quiet we had a great nights sleep. I was impressed with the attention to detail for example - in the lift they have the weather forecast for the day and the news headlines. I had a swim in the pool and it was very relaxing. We had an excellent meal for the wedding, and the following day what I really loved was their seafood chowder - it was the best chowder that I have ever eaten so if you are in Killarney call in for that!
By the way, we went for a fabulous walk in the Killarney National Park and the deer were very close to us - stunning!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

My partner recently booked The Brehon as a surprise to celebrate our anniversary. I thought it was quite a lovely personal touch to receive a card from the hotel on arrival. The room itself was clean, spacious & modern. The bathroom was the same, as well as separate bath and shower. Room had a lovely view overlooking the gardens. We used the spa facilities and I have to say it we really enjoyed it as it was clean and well kept. Large pool with hot & cold jacuzzi's, sauna was fab too. Wish we could have spent more time in fact. Had drinks at the bar and a very pleasant gentleman served us. Nice relaxing atmosphere. Would absolutely recommend staying here if you enjoy a bit of a pamper!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Attended a friend’s wedding in the Brehon Hotel, was going to book a B&B close to the hotel but enquired about the price of B&B for the night and it was alot cheaper than I expected.
The Hotel is super clean and tidy. The room, which is about a standard hotel room size but only 1 double bed, gives the room a much more spacious feel to it. It has everything you want and decorated beautifully.
The staff were most friendly and helpful. The food was 2nd to none, there was no one at our table that didn't love it. Bar staff were plentiful and helpful.
But the best thing about the hotel came the next morning in the form of the breakfast. It was the best selection and quality I have ever had in a hotel.
Keep up the good work and we'll be back for a weekend away very soon.

GCurran, Manager at The Brehon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear Stud99

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review on your stay at the Brehon. All the team here put in a tremendous effort to make sure all our guests have the best time possible during their stay, and it’s more than pleasing for all the team to see such kind words.

We look forward to your next visit to Killarney and the Brehon.

Yours sincerely