“Nice pub”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice pub”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Nice pub with good food and reasonable prices. Friendly staff too.

Costa Mesa, California
“Great”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Great pub and very good food. We went there based on the reviews and we were not dissapointed. We had dinner at the bar and ended up chatting with the owner...I don't know his name but he was charming, funny, and had a great sense of humor. The pub was almost packed and it was Monday night. We will probably go back again tomorrow.

Visited September 2011
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great authentic experience”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Wonderful food, really friendly staff very nice pub.

Visited September 2011
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truely great experience inside and out!”
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I agree that The Laurels family owned pub/restaurant is an awesome experience. I had the honor of working there one summer and I can tell you that the people and place are LOVELY. One of the finest Irish experiences you'll ever know. Now, when I came home to Colorado (after 6 months overseas) I believe I came home a better person having worked with those people. I loved everything on the menue, but that bread pudding I ate alot : ) . . .We stayed up and shared songs and stories -and drank lots of beer and everyone sounded good no matter what! I believe it's been handed to the daughter's family since then. . .
GREAT IRISH PUB/RESTAURANT and GREAT FAMILY!

1 Thank JMarno
NW
“Fun in Killarney”
Reviewed 2 June 2010

Traveling from Tacoma, WA to Ireland, Travel friends suggested a visit The Laurels Pub while we were staying at the Killarney Towers. We wanted to experience as many true Irish pubs as time would allow, but after visiting The Laurels, we just stayed there and enjoyed the wonderful ambiance. Such a fun experience. Best Irish Coffee I have had and the food was really good.....we hadn't had much luck with food in Ireland up until then. The staff was very friendly, and pretty cute to boot, and I would definitely say that if you are in the area, check out the Laurels.